Jhaelen

Jun 12, 2017
12.6 was buggy for me, removed and installed 12.7 - looks like it's working except now I'm getting an error trying to do the 2nd homework: I get the 'This part is in Alpha stage' screen like I did way back in 0.8.

Is there a set of console commands to move the homework quest ahead? I know the 3rd homework isn't enabled yet, but the 2nd one had been previously.

thanks-
R

EvilCartman

Jun 10, 2017
you have to hear mom playing with herself in the TV room and get caught by your sister for spying, then go to sisters room and tell her Mom needs her.
And this occurs when exactly? For over a week ( game time) I have been to Aunt, garden and Cassie and visited the tv room all day long, but no mom playing with herself....
That makes me a bad gamer, right. Thnx for you're reaction !

U

User_10739

How in the hell do you get past the girls guarding Roxxy in the shower? Everytime I try and do something I get a message that I need to shower but I can't get past her 2 guards...

Nevermind, I went back the next day and my stink drove them away lol...

Last edited by a moderator:

vadernuts

Jun 10, 2017
I downloaded a save point but I'm not seeing it show up in the game I added it to the game folder. I'm operating on a mac??

btpirg

Aug 7, 2016
How in the hell do you get past the girls guarding Roxxy in the shower? Everytime I try and do something I get a message that I need to shower but I can't get past her 2 guards...

Ive gone back every day for a week and they still wont leave. Did you do something during that day, that may have triggered you to smell more?

Jhaelen

Jun 12, 2017

I just asked 'please'...

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
I caught MC's mom masturbating but I can't read the diary, it isn't an option when entering her room. Also, can't get more panties. HELP!
ok so you caught Mom masturbating

1) Did your sister catch you ?
if yes, then you have to talk to her and tell her that mom needs her.
if no, you need to have your sister catch you.

about more Panties you have to wait till Master/Trainer Mauy Thai says that your ready to train and what panties he wants.

Burger

Aug 22, 2016
Cheat mode is still kind of weird, I've been unable to trigger any training scenes at max dexterity even in the current version, so I used the console command to remove dexterity (like the console commands in the OP, but replace the word 'append' with 'remove') because the game still expects you to have zero dexterity at this point.
This unblocked the sister story for me, I was able to train twice with master somrak then wait for him to ask for more panties. Only then could I get past the sister diary scene.

TrropJunior

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Anyone know why I can't get the mob guys to come by? I've never had a problem with it before, it's usually one of the first things to pop up but I can't get them this time and I can't progress moms' story.

U

User_10739

Ive gone back every day for a week and they still wont leave. Did you do something during that day, that may have triggered you to smell more?
Literally I did it on a Friday and did not go back until Monday. I probably did a lot of gardening and weight training in between.

Gamer198100

Jun 14, 2017
Can anyone tell me what is the difference between 12.60 and 12.70? Is there any big difference, because I pretty much did everything you can do on 12.60.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes