Jun 14, 2018
so,any of our insiders can show how the taskbar is going,or our informants gone radio-silent for real this time?
Another day of a ton of bug fixes. Currently in quality assurance. Last fixes were for the cookie jar.... So are they done doing fixes in the rest of the game? Who knows. Who knows anything. I sure don't. But I can pray. All any of us can do now is pray.

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I heard people say that DC was so annoyed by the whining and complaining that he was going to withhold the update until Jenny's is done. :whistle:

Reactions: Noce and JKH18

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
I heard people say that DC was so annoyed by the whining and complaining that he was going to withhold the update until Jenny's is done. :whistle:
All joking aside, it makes for an interesting scenario, and here is what I'd think could happen if we were to extrapolate on that:

Considering how transparent DC is in terms of the development (progress bar, drawing streams with random questions answered, discord etc.) this would be such a harsh shift that I'm assuming this would quickly turn into a PR nightmare. Not only is this game well known, many know that the last bit is always the hardest.

By doing something like this, his fanbase would most likely be split. On the one hand, you'd have a good chunk of losses, since if you go all out to make the development as transparent as possible, people that are interested in the product will not take lightly to the shift of behaviour, others might not like the time it takes to progress (Oh let me tell you how programming in python is a bitch). On the other hand, the remaining supporters would become incredibly hostile towards outsider comments, as they did support DC and will keep supporting him for whatever reason that would be.

Reactions: TheDevian
4.00 star(s) 359 Votes