sregi

Oct 16, 2017
Firefox and Chrome addons are broken on the commit messages, I noticed it yesterday, but won't fix it now cause there's 0.17 to wrap up.

You're in luck.

Panda left because he wasn't as invested in the project as before. I'm still very excited about Summertime Saga, but had to take a leave of absence for a few weeks in Setp/Oct because a close relative of mine passed away. I've caught up to the train in a few days, but that left with all the QA to do on the whole update at once which is inefficient.

HE'S HERE, GRAB HIM!

14901247.jpg

Last edited:

polom

Sep 14, 2017
probably talking about the region and the motive for stopping for the holiday....or something like that...
Oh, the nearest official Holiday in France will be "Du samedi 22 décembre au lundi 7 janvier " (in one month). But i guess if you're not working inside an private corporation or in public sector, you can take vacation anytime you want ? ;D

I guess i'll start making games too, sound good when your game met success :p

Reactions: TheDevian

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Oh, the nearest official Holiday in France will be "Du samedi 22 décembre au lundi 7 janvier " (in one month). But i guess if you're not working inside an private corporation or in public sector, you can take vacation anytime you want ? ;D

I guess i'll start making games too, sound good when your game met success :p
i remember the penguins in madagascar making some joke about the french work policy.....

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
so,any of our insiders can show how the taskbar is going,or our informants gone radio-silent for real this time?

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
Goddamnit, I'm losing my mind! I'm constantly checking the website for updates. I need to turn off my internet
I've found the best thing to do is find another game to check out or follow. There's enough good games out there now that the long wait between SS releases isn't even that noticeable anymore.

4.00 star(s) 359 Votes