Greatsword

Nov 22, 2018
Why did DC remove a coder without informing the public????

Does anyone know?? Please I want to know why are my messages being removed I am just asking a question?

Reactions: BoykaBoykov

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
Reflexions:

Give 100€ bill to Anyone, wait and see infinity choices. He/she can do anything:

Buy food, donate to a NGO, burn it ... even clean his/her arse. All choices are legit, cuestionable? Maybe, but legit.

You do What you do whith your money, I don't tell you What to do whith your money, don't ask me What to do whith mine.

DC deserves earn about 50k? I'm not the person to answer that. Maybe not, but It's not my concern.

I'm not a hater, not a fan neither.

There are 2 wings on development discussion, on the right corner ppl argue the delay It's because the art, art takes time, and that's why release It's delayed on the left corner we have ppl arguing that the problem is about code, code problems take time, more time more delay ( I'm on the left by the way :p).

Tell you What? Who cares. DC is not being punished by patreons (yes, he asked If ppl wanted wait and long content or not to wait and get short content, I find a hole in that question, a hole that can be filled whith escuses, not real facts, anyway...life goes by.

When I read about the % progress it Reminds me my weather forecast app. Guys, that's a trick, If the percentage of raining It's 99% and it does not rain, the app It's right, because still remains that (f*king) 1% of not raining. So don't believe in %, 99% even 100% does not mean Nothing. DC allways can delay the release (bug testing, was uploading the update but my dog ate my router...). Just wait and sit, and wait, and wait again ;) oh, and live in the meantime.

Writing this took me one hour (english is not my native language) but I was reading the thread and I ran out of popcorn.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
The most annoying thing is that there is a lot of talk, but in the end an update for 5 minutes of the game (((you will spend 1-3 months working for 5 minutes of the game)
Welcome to game design,where you spent months on planning,implementing,testing and polishing a feature your playerbase might not even use,much less appreciate.

fbops

Mar 31, 2018
The most annoying thing is that there is a lot of talk, but in the end an update for 5 minutes of the game (((you will spend 1-3 months working for 5 minutes of the game)
Dont think so, the roxxy story was much longer than 5 mins, and I think that this adds the same amount of content (could be wrong) so maybe not.

Reactions: ovan26

Arvis

Oct 4, 2017
So they've done 1% of progress in 2 weeks? 2 weeks ago was 97%. With the amount of money they receive monthly - you would assume they put out patches faster than before, but it seems like its the opposite.

Reactions: DidierDrogba

GickMick

Nov 19, 2018
Also Dark Cookie is French-Canadian and Dogeek is French so I swear to god if someone gives the Thanksgiving excuse.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
So they've done 1% of progress in 2 weeks? 2 weeks ago was 97%. With the amount of money they receive monthly - you would assume they put out patches faster than before, but it seems like its the opposite.
The last tasks are bug fixing/QA and I'm pretty sure that it gets more and more work the bigger the game becomes. After all they have to make somewhat sure that the old content works as well once the start changing/adding interactions with other characters.

PS: DC just said on stream that they'll probably release it tomorrow or maybe even today...

Last edited:

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
The last tasks are bug fixing/QA and I'm pretty sure that it get's more and more work the bigger the game gets. After all they have to make somewhat sure that the old content works as well, once the start inserting interactions with other characters.

PS: DC just said on stream that they'll probably release it tomorrow or maybe even today...
not trying to start another discussion or something else,but last time he said today,was last "friday"....so,better not hold your breath....i still think our best guess is next week,and i'm trying to be positive here(you can clearly see i'm not that good in being positive,but i'm trying)

DidierDrogba

Oct 23, 2017
Reworks seem fine but lastest game updates taking to much time ke 3-4 months but just a 10 min gameplay. Also they are getting too much hype and money aswell. Like milf city0.5(actually 7 min gameplay 3.month). Maxs life(2 month 10 min gameplay with shitty characters). Corruption(2 months 2 flirt scene 2 naughty scene) etc. Someone should do something to this famous game money traps. Its become annoying.

Reactions: Sir_EatsALot

Dogeek

Summertime Saga
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
>Only 3 changes in the last 24 hours
View attachment 183034

If this shit keeps going on i'm going to do a black magic ritual and summon Hitler.
Firefox and Chrome addons are broken on the commit messages, I noticed it yesterday, but won't fix it now cause there's 0.17 to wrap up.

You're in luck.

@Greatsword cause he doesn't care about his fanbase.
Panda (old coder) was great but the new one is such a shill like DC they both fit.
Panda left because he wasn't as invested in the project as before. I'm still very excited about Summertime Saga, but had to take a leave of absence for a few weeks in Setp/Oct because a close relative of mine passed away. I've caught up to the train in a few days, but that left with all the QA to do on the whole update at once which is inefficient.

4.00 star(s) 359 Votes