Goony

Jun 5, 2018
starting all over again....again and again... it is not OK. I am a programmer myself and this is complete bullshit. I understant they try to fix the timeline and all... but just let the past be and focus on the future! this is bullshit going throug all the game over and over again.

Reactions: onby

Sportivori

Aug 16, 2017
I have enjoyed the game but honestly, he gets $50,000 a month and pumps out these tiny updates. It just doesn't add up.

and its taken 4 months to do this update

$600,000 a year people...
they have a team of 6 or 8 people and every art is hand drawn.

quality takes time, and the only reason the update is "lower" is cause he is reworking things to get it to work better, and to make the story flow nicer.

i have seen worse devs with their continues tiny updates and then restarts cause they dont like how it looks/sounds

just happy to see a new update finally :)

Reactions: TheDevian

Nosurrender

Jun 7, 2017
haven't played in nearly a year. Lots of great progress. Not a fan of the game having split paths instead of being able to complete it in one playthrough though.

bigbri

Apr 3, 2017
yea for a while tho the saves were compatible, then he did something drastic and that fucked that up. then he added code to check for version and not allow old saves to be loaded even when all that was needed was to open console and enter in 1 variable.....
The problem is the code base is a clusterfuck that's been written by multiple people over time. That's why fixing it to allow compatibility is slated for it's own update, since it's a massive job. Also explains why he added the code check to disable it, otherwise he'd be flooded with bug reports that have nothing to do with the new content but stem from fubar'ed old saves.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
ok,trying to get rid of a hard on,i earned another one.....fuck this man,thats why Judith dont get her update.....Lucy is almost made me abandon the idea for defending Judith update....well,at least i think no one will feel guilty if she turns out to be an alternative in Annie route in the future....

Infinite9

Oct 5, 2017
THAT IS A GOD DAMN NICE THREESOME SCENE MAN

i must say screw you to the haters. this quality of animations are awesome.

Last edited:

KevinBlue18

Jun 26, 2017
Saves don't compatible again? Are you kidding me?! I thought Dark Silver is the most shitty adult game developer ever but I was so wrong...
I agree I don't like it, but I think he does it like that to prevent old bugs from popping up in the new update from old saves.

TurnslideXXX

Jul 7, 2017
they have a team of 6 or 8 people and every art is hand drawn.

quality takes time, and the only reason the update is "lower" is cause he is reworking things to get it to work better, and to make the story flow nicer.

i have seen worse devs with their continues tiny updates and then restarts cause they dont like how it looks/sounds

just happy to see a new update finally :)
Not true - here's the full team per Dogeek himself in discord [edit; removed link as I couldn't post with it, anyways it's a pic from the stream showing that "DC makes the art for the game, Sploosh writes the dialogue, Catbug poses the dialogue and is in charge of technical art (associating dialogue and art together, and writing renpy code for displaying the art properly), and I write the logic of the game(Dogeek)"]

They're 4 people raking in $50.000 (and growing) a month - this update has introduced 1 sex scene with time being spent adding new characters (with zero interactions) and redrawing old ones. There's literally no reason to introduce new characters when so far we have like 16 characters with minimal interaction and (looking at the current update rate) we won't get to vote on anything until in like 8-9 months after the Jenny and Eve update.

Summertime Saga is the biggest adult game on patreon and managed 2.5 updates this year (Teacher update started december 2017, then we had Roxxy and now another Aunt redo)

My biggest fear is because of haters like you they will stop making the game and start a new one. Its the best game you can get out there and im sure you are not even a patreon. Why do you care?
Why would they stop making a game when they're making more than $600.000 a year lol

I can already see that an update will be all about housewives, just like how we got the "all teachers" update
It's because the game started out with DC wanting to learn how to code but as the project grew bigger he had to get some help, this means that Diane, Jenny, Debbie, Erik and his mom was/ is written in old code. They need to fix all of that, next update will fix Jenny and then they have to rewrite Erik and his mom (this is all from Dogeek), when that's done, the game will have save compatibility - also they want to rewrite Erik because his story doesn't make much sense after the incest ban

Last edited:
Reactions: BoykaBoykov
4.00 star(s) 359 Votes