kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
my comment has been removed, since it was short I will remember to repeat it

shit update

s h i t u p d a t e

s h i t u p d a t e

I hope this spells alright for you, my opinion I think everyone has the right to their own or perhaps there is only one proper opinion that you can have?
I don't even care for your opinion, but like, you can't even ask questions about the gameplay in this thread, so what's left? Circlejerking?

yolo213

Jun 5, 2017
Because people paying him 50k a month while he progressively makes less and less content in an update (we even voted for longer better updates) while taking longer to create said updates ruins a big part of the patreon adult game scene. It's a bad practice that should stop being rewarded - unless devs start seeing a hit to their earnings, they won't change. DC hasn't added a new member to his team since the 25k goal and why should he? People seem OK with 1 new scene in 4 months.

Just because it's patreon shouldn't mean we can't be able to demand more from the biggest adult game developer on Patreon. 1 new scene - and not even adding pregnant sex is mindblowing in a pregnancy focused update - after 4 months is mindblowing.

I heard he actually removed Panda from his team and there are only 4 people working now. Surprise surprise.

please let's stop this, if we write anymore, they will delete everything for censorship, all these posts will be deleted because mods have been instructed to clean this thread, but if we don't discuss it any further these posts may hang in there for an hour or two.

Last edited:

TurnslideXXX

Jul 7, 2017
People forgot how fast updates were earlier - and it can't be excused by the coding because Dogeek himself has said that they haven't coded variables to remember earlier paths (i.e. Roxxys mom doesn't remember you in jail despite you having met her in the Roxxy path).

The updates back then were just as big as this update but DC managed to do them in 2 months instead. Now the same amount of content takes 4 months despite the team having grown. This should be questioned.

I heard he actually removed Panda from his team and there are only 4 people working now. Surprise surprise.

please let's stop this, if we write anymore, they will delete everything for censorship, all these posts will be deleted because mods have been instructed to clean this thread, but if we don't discuss it any further these posts may hang in there for an hour or two.
There's DC (art), Sploosh (dialogue), Catbug(posing and some renpy code) and Dogeek(coding). So yeah, that's correct - they're 4 working on the game.

edit: RIP, guess I got banned. Can't reply here anymore lol - Take care guys.

Last edited:

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Because people paying him 50k a month while he progressively makes less and less content in an update (we even voted for longer better updates) while taking longer to create said updates ruins a big part of the patreon adult game scene. It's a bad practice that should stop being rewarded - unless devs start seeing a hit to their earnings, they won't change. DC hasn't added a new member to his team since the 25k goal and why should he? People seem OK with 1 new scene in 4 months.

Just because it's patreon shouldn't mean we can't be able to demand more from the biggest adult game developer on Patreon. 1 new scene - and not even adding pregnant sex is mindblowing in a pregnancy focused update - after 4 months is mindblowing.
Well, yes. DC doesn't seem to want to have more members in his team (at the moment at least, as it seems). Simple as that. Just because he gets more money doesn't meant that he has to change the way he works. He asked for 25.000$ and everything above that is indeed optional. And no, we really can't demand more of him. We don't have a contract or anything with him. Just like you and me can't demand from our favourite singer or actor what kind of song or movie he has to do next. That may be hard to accept but that's how it works. Vote with your wallet and things will be fine.

When it comes to the content, it was pretty clear that a "rework" would include actually reworking quite a bit of old content which obviously will not feel new, even though it's polished and takes almost as much time as new content.

But I guess there's no need to discuss this at the moment anyway.

Edit: DC said months ago that there won't be any pregnant sex in the game, just by the way. It's certainly debatable and I don't like it either but maybe he'll change his mind on that in the future.

Last edited:

Sceyro

Sep 21, 2016
You need to be a patreon to bitch about the game or update otherwise you are just a moron who cries about games they are playing for free. Shit update? Well you didnt lost naything
I guess you can't complain about anything if you don't actually put money in it, huh? Seems like I can't complain about oil companies contributing to global warming since I don't own shares of oil companies.

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
I knew they'd release it either yesterday or today. Progress bar my ass, this was a strategic release.

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
In the short minute I have been a part of this site... People always go to the argument of... you can not follow if you don't like it whenever someone criticizes the product received..

That's not how this works folks.. Tho Criticism one this site could be more constructive.. But if you are putting money into something received.. doesn't matter how much... You can begrudge a lackluster product.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Does this game hold the record for breaking saves? Seems like it happens with every update. I'm glad I didn't do everything the last time though now I wish I did just so I wouldn't have to do the other stuff over.

Last edited:

Buzz007

Jun 2, 2017
Stupid question maybe, but I used cecece123's save, but I cannot find Diane's house on the map, just the barn ??
I think I have too many savegames from older versions on my pc and they mess up the game.

Last edited:

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
In the short minute I have been a part of this site... People always go to the argument of... you can not follow if you don't like it whenever someone criticizes the product received..

That's not how this works folks.. Tho Criticism one this site could be more constructive.. But if you are putting money into something received.. doesn't matter how much... You can begrudge a lackluster product.
Pray you don't meet the guy that gets all flustered when people criticize a game. According to him we can't say anything because we're getting the games free.

Infinite9

Oct 5, 2017
Stupid question maybe, but I used cecece123's save, but I cannot find Diane's house on the map, just the barn ??
I think I have too many savegames from older versions on my pc and they mess up the game.
She stays with you and her house is just a barn.

Thou i managed to do threesome scene, i cant repeat it. ..

Reactions: Buzz007

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Huh update drops and people complain...thats midly surprising.
Urgh that timeframe when you want to play the update but fully know you will bite into your keyboard without the incest patch...

Reactions: Sopherial

anon6910

Mar 13, 2018
There is just something about this game that keeps me coming back over and over again, the art is odd; the characters are odd; but fuck me is it awesome !

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 359 Votes