j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
How long does it usually take? Curious
Nobody knows at this point. Until now all that was necessary was to bring old incest content back and thus it's been pretty fast (almost instant) but this is the first time a story with that much incest was reworked. So it may take quite a bit longer to get a good incest patch that's consistent.

Last edited:

alexydaxy

Sep 29, 2017
alright for those confused about the threesome scene, here's how i got mine:

got diane pregnant, waited a few weeks (go to bed, wake up, go to bed etc etc) eventually she starts getting a belly bump, continue the wait until she gives birth at the hospital, wait 2 days and check the hospital, if she's not there, you'll see her with the baby in your house at night (not midnight). she'll continue looking after the baby (you'll see her holding her at night in your house and in the barn during the day) for two weeks so keep going through days until the baby is no longer with her. then at night (not midnight) go to see mum, diane will stop you and the rest you just gotta watch for yourself because i don't wanna spoil it.

i hope this helps.

edit: i forgot to mention. the threesome scene is repeatable. after the first time, you'll find mum and diane waiting for you in mum's bed at night (not midnight). if you go to her room at midnight you'll have the old scenes with mum only.

edit 2: and also my save

edit 3: not sure if this is a bug or not, but turns out after the first threesome, if you have sex with diane in the barn, she won't show up in mum's room for threesome anymore. just a heads up.

Last edited:

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017

got diane pregnant, waited a few weeks (go to bed, wake up, go to bed etc etc) eventually she starts getting a belly bump, continue the wait until she gives birth at the hospital, wait 2 days and check the hospital, if she's not there, you'll see her with the baby in your house at night (not midnight). she'll continue looking after the baby (you'll see her holding her at night in your house and in the barn during the day) for two weeks so keep going through days until the baby is no longer with her. then at night (not midnight) go to see mum, diane will stop you and the rest you just gotta watch for yourself because i don't wanna spoil it.

i hope this helps.

edit: i forgot to mention. the threesome scene is repeatable. after the first time, you'll find mum and diane waiting for you in mum's bed at night (not midnight). if you go to her room at midnight you'll have the old scenes with mum only.
Can you share a save file?

pat777

Nov 18, 2018

i hope this helps.

edit 2: and also my save
in which folder to throw the save game?

Sehday

Sep 13, 2017
How do you get Diana pregnant? Is it all just chance? And is the pills actually supposed to do anything to help?

4.00 star(s) 359 Votes