Hobo

Mar 3, 2017
Well I am not a patreon but drawing comparisions to other developers is fair I think.
While he may not be the "worst milker" *cough* dual family *cough* there are other developers that push out more and better quality content more frequent and some of them work alone or are a 2 man/girl team.
I just think it's weird that a smaller content update like this takes so long and also after such a long time again released in a really buggy state.
SS is still a great game but sadly the production quality goes down constantly and imo it is just not on par with other top developers that are out there for the amount of money it makes.
This is also like the third "overhaul" update and with Jenny another one is coming. This just stalls the game and effectively gets it nowhere (if it takes 4month again that is effectively 8month without any other character/story progress. think about that) but well its a few more month paid.
Also the milking mini game is so simple and unnecessary that it feels like he just made it so he can give his programmer something to do and justify having him.
Maybe its time to take a good look and rethink if it is too early to relax on ones own fame and go back to actually trying to push out a good product instead of just pushing out "somehting".

Last edited:
U

User_897603

Huh update drops and people complain...thats midly surprising.
Urgh that timeframe when you want to play the update but fully know you will bite into your keyboard without the incest patch...
There are plenty of other games available. I'm not sure why people get hung up on one update. It's like watching a clock. Agonizing.

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
Pretty sure I finished the update - and you can totally have the threesome before Diane has been impregnated. In fact, as soon as I started breeding her in the barn, the option for the threesome disappeared, and she even stopped sleeping in the house. Weird inconsistency there.

At the moment, I can't really do anything with Diane, she just holds her baby. Not sure how many days I must skip to make a change there.

Also, couldn't really get Pregnax to work. Even though I used it, the impregnation gap in the roulette wheel didn't get wider, and even though I've gotten a kid, I can't tell Priya anything.

johndoe77

Jun 5, 2017
I wasn't so impatient to this aunt's rework. That of the mother had added a lot of scenes in the car, on the sofa, on the dining room table etc it was not bad. But the aunt does not seem to have had the right to so many improvements. And the sister already has the right to a lot of stage. The bed, the sofa, the shower, the camshow scene, the cunnilingus in the room of the hero. I consider it would be a waste of time and the risk of impatient fans an update for "completed" his scenario While Mia, for example, has only one sex scene in the room, her update has mostly developed the mother with the nun.
My interest is playing roller coaster with this game
while after all this time and experience gained should have updates like teachers, roxy (what I loved so much).
I do not agree with the idea that Darkcookie is slow for money but I have to admit that "wanting to be too perfectionist" after teasing us with a variety of characters if some are not treated in the same update and everyone has the right to an update of 3-4 months so there is more chance that darkcookie this tired before we have seen them all. We will say 3 months for Jenny, 4 for Eve, maybe more. How many will be patient again 7 months, or more if he decides to rework Mia or Erik for example, before taking advantage of judith, principal smith or others. If an event of his personal life or lassitude does not stop him in the meantime?

Reactions: thoastah

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
Well I am not a patreon but drawing comparisions to other developers is fair I think.
While he may not be the "worst milker" *cough* dual family *cough* there are other developers that push out more and better quality content more frequent and some of them work alone or are a 2 man team.
I just think it's weird that a smaller content update like this takes so long and also after such a long time again released in a really buggy state.
SS is still a great game but sadly the production quality goes down constantly and imo it is just not on par with other top developers that are out there for the amount of money it makes.
This is also like the third "overhaul" update and with Jenny another one is coming. This just stalls the game and effectively gets it nowhere but well its a few more month paid.
Maybe its time to take a good look and rethink if it is too early to relax on ones own fame and go back to actually trying to push out a good product instead of just pushing out "somehting".
There's no reason as to why he should bother. If he's smart with his money he's already well off that he doesn't even need to work seriously anymore. Then again, it is a free game, and it isn't like he goes around begging and making false promises (unless I missed something), people give him money because they want to. That's their money and their decision.

Loot boxes, DLCs, shitty mobile games, streamers, patreon milkers and the whole shebang are there because there's money in it. It's really not that complicated. Money talks, therefore his patreons talks, and they're satisfied. Case closed.

Last edited:
Reactions: t00ffee

Hobo

Mar 3, 2017
There's no reason as to why he should bother, if he's smart with his money he's already well off that he doesn't even need to work seriously anymore. Then again, it is a free game, and it isn't like he goes around begging and making false promises (unless I missed something), people give him money because they want to. That's their money and their decision.
Well I think that is the way it goes with all "big" developers.
Once the money is there they don't care about the audience anymore.
As long as people buy it and the cash flows in, they pump out some generic half assed games.
Next announcement SS on hold for SS:Immortal on the etch a sketch. :sneaky:

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
Is it possible to load a save from the previous version or I have to start all the way over? The update just released and I cant load... Any help guys??

Reactions: FireFrog
4.00 star(s) 359 Votes