Infinite9

Oct 5, 2017
jesus fuck man. all you have to do is to fucking look at the cell phone. and see what it tells for the missions..

Last edited:

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I do not understand. I quit so many time before, but how u guys can play this game if after every update u have to start a new game
Simply because you never really had to replay any significant amount of old content. I think I haven't played Eric's or the teacher's story ever again after it was released and Mia's only once partly.
So you start a new game, play the new content and that's it - at least for me, usually.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian

SystemOne

Apr 28, 2017
Great update for Diane, 0 bug or crash encountered.
Her getting a baby was wholesome.
Even with the lack of new sex scenes I can't deny the fact that the animations are top tier (the threesome is 10/10).
My hog and myself will sleep well tonight, unlike some in this thread.

fakerdude

Mar 10, 2018
I do not understand. I quit so many time before, but how u guys can play this game if after every update u have to start a new game
The dev changed and added new scenes in the Diane/Debbie story. Thats why old saves are now kaput. It's not that difficult to understand.

Now, about the update. I did like the threesome, but was expecting more tbh. And it seems the dev got really carried away with the whole milk production thing lol.

Last edited:

RottenBlock

Nov 3, 2017
Every time I try to go into Jenny's room after meeting Somrak, she shows up (as if from the shower) and tells me to get out. Every time, no matter what time of day it is (except night, when she's asleep). Since I can't talk to her, I can't get Dexterity. I tried a few things, but no luck.

By the way, she's definitely not in the shower, because Debbie is always in the shower first thing in the morning, without exception, which seems like a glitch.

Is the Jenny thing a glitch, or am I missing a new quest to make friends with her?

Last edited:

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
How to get the scene where mc fucks diane on the sofa and debbie come in the room? Someone have a save of that scene?

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 359 Votes