rongngoc123

May 6, 2018
For people who have the biggest patience of the world, why are you here? You guys are so patient so you can play it a couple of days later even if it releases right away, can't you? Don't fool yourself please, you are impatient just like them. Every other reason is just a big lie. Now i am off to skyrim.
Maybe they are not patient too but they didnt have to cry like a baby and ruin other 's day with this type of cmt. OK?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Waitwaitwaitwait....... DarkCookie is French-Canadian? As in Québécois? TABARNAK!!! Le monde est p'tit en criss!
As far as I'm aware he's actually from France and emigrated to Canada at some point when he was young.

asdfasdf

Aug 26, 2016
I'll go ahead and be the 4th person stuck on "Debbie wants you to drop off some things for Diane". :D

Last edited:

petur

Jul 29, 2017
For those who just want to unlock the "Cookie Jar"
I'd advise against it since a ton of the scenes are outside of it. So the people who mod their jar will miss out on scenes.

The update is pretty good even if it did not implement all of the things we saw on the streams. Hopefully all of the the reworks will catch up with the game and be implemented in the next few patches.

Reactions: TheDevian

rongngoc123

May 6, 2018
What is wrong with you?
Just argue and use ur tone of voice. If u feel annoyed, just imagine other's feeling. Everyone who didnt complain and say stupid things that they re not sure about because they are grown up and polite. They have many other things to do not just blue ball or look at DC money and jealous.

felipons

Fluffy, The Destroyer of Worlds
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
i use 00console.rpy and now i cant open the game, what i did wrong???
I would say to rollback and use the Option number 3 from UnRen, but you probably did not do any backup so here is a backup.

oogabooga

Mar 6, 2017
I'm stuck o_O
Same here, can't visit the shed at night, the garden triggers nothing, she is just stuck on the same dialogue in the shed every time, Debbie is progressed, started 3 new games with the same result.

I really don't understand how DC get's away with releasing this buggy trainwreck after 4 months.

Carnage000

Aug 6, 2017
im having this problem

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/core/user_interface/cookie_jar.rpy", line 456, in <module>
TypeError: argument of type 'bool' is not iterable

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Just argue and use ur tone of voice. If u feel annoyed, just imagine other's feeling. Everyone who didnt complain and say stupid things that they re not sure about because they are grown up and polite. They have many other things to do not just blue ball or look at DC money and jealous.
Are you high? Do you have any idea about what i wrote? If you want to continue this conversation come to private message. Otherwise, i will report your nonsense reply.

Reactions: BoykaBoykov
4.00 star(s) 359 Votes