Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
Someone can help me? I'm stuck, on the phone, it's time to see if Diane needs help but she just stays in the barn saying she's tired, I've been at all hours and weeks but nothing works

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Considering this isn't even a public game yet and is still in testing I wouldn't bitch about it just yet. Just my 2 cents.
Yeah well, patreon projects are kind of unique in that you pay during the development phase and not after release, so that's hard to compare. I haven't tried the latest update yet so I don't know if the bitching is justified.

Obviously all the complaints about how much money the dev makes are silly. Even if it was too much, nobody here gets to tell other people how to spend their money.

Chon Chorizo

May 8, 2018
Dude makes $50,000 every month. Yeah it's just one guy and all but this update has been 4 months in the making.
I agree with you. It's obvious that the creators have been milking the money for some time. I do give leeway that they switched the coding languages from hereon out, but if I have to wait another 4 months, it is not worth to continue to support the developer.

j25

May 16, 2018
I ran the game through a VM and it's sending UDP packets to a masked IP. Don't know why or if it's supposed to do that, but be wary people.

May 16, 2018
Hi guys, hipe someon notifies me when we have a working incest patch. Thanks!
It is just not the same when they forced to not be related.

heatoz

Aug 21, 2017
MC go to Debbie's room and see her white bra and underwear while she's changing. Did this scene get removed?

U

User_897603

I contributed to Dark Cookie in the past and I thought the Roxy update was excellent, but this one is pretty weak to be honest. To draw comparison the latest Timestamps update also added a threeway and I believe it was delivered in between 1 - 2 months and has superb renders and animation and was far longer scene and was relatively bug free. I'm not one to obsess on a particular update, so no biggy, but I think it's a fair comparison.

Last edited by a moderator:
4.00 star(s) 359 Votes