Corbous1

Sep 12, 2017
How do I beat that stupid "impregnation" mini-game?
I saved before the spin and just reloaded until the spin lined up. Give it a couple days and Diane will send a text message. It's a bit like the basketball game with Dexter where it's like you do it until the game decides to let you win or you curse the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sober Satan

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
so what do i do now? i did the milk delivery to the pizza shop, but diane doesn't ask me to do that wheelbarrow thing she used to.

i did start the incest patch without realizing it breaks the game. so i deleted it and downloaded a fresh copy. i even deleted the appdata save to make sure it's completely fresh.

D

Deleted member 495402

so what do i do now? i did the milk delivery to the pizza shop, but diane doesn't ask me to do that wheelbarrow thing she used to.

i did start the incest patch without realizing it breaks the game. so i deleted it and downloaded a fresh copy. i even deleted the appdata save to make sure it's completely fresh.
same

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
i can't get Diane to do the wheelbarrow. i've done the garden thing about 60+ times. i even restarted my game thinking i missed something. the last thing i did was deliver the milk to the pizza shop. that's where i keep hitting a dead end.

Arap12

Aug 15, 2017
So... the baby just disappears a couple of weeks after it's born? That's kinda weird. Also Diane living at your place is barely implemented at all.

Sorry but this update is choppy at best.
More like useless, Pregnancy fetish main feature that should be in (Pregnant Sex) is missing, that's not good at all.

And also a game that takes place in a few months has a week long pregnancy? The baby stuff should be endgame with pregnant sex happening before the final quest with the babies popping out afterwards.

Last edited:

Sober Satan

Jun 17, 2017
I saved before the spin and just reloaded until the spin lined up. Give it a couple days and Diane will send a text message. It's a bit like the basketball game with Dexter where it's like you do it until the game decides to let you win or you curse the game.
I finally got it...lol

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 359 Votes