contramundi

Jul 15, 2018
game is broken and no one knows who it will effect. some people, like me, can't get the new content to work. your aunt is bugged and wont ask to to push the wheelbarrow like she would in past versions. so now we are stuck while other people seem to do it just fine. we can't find a common cause. it just works or doesn't for some.
In the past using an older incest patch caused most of the issues, guess this is just something in the code then where a random event should be triggered but isn't.

Any chance people are trying to focus too much on aunt due to new content and missing needed triggers from other characters storylines?

Good thing in a way the game isn't 100% working as intended, kinda need to focus on man of the house right now anyway ^^

dissapointed
this update was not worth it
well, the main focus on this and the next update is more or less converting the old code-base to the new one, sometimes devs need updates in between to focus on other stuff than just bringing new content to people. So if you don't want to be disapointed skip the next 1 or 2 updates and start playing again after that.

iirc 0.18 will be the last update concerning the old codebase > new codebase change and it should allow us players to start using our saves in newer updates.

Last edited:

tonyplees

Oct 8, 2017
Is this just a reworked Diane update?

Should I wait for a save or can I just start a new game and play the Diane story to see whats new?

contramundi

Jul 15, 2018
0.17 incest patch is NOT compatible, don't waste your time. Or it could be the bugs with 0.18 vanilla.
ehm. what now?

0.18 has yet to be made by the devs and a dedicated 0.17 incest patch hasn't been released yet (lewdpatcher is outdated).

however both the ikarumod (unlocking incest amongst other things) and the maimlain mods should be working as intended in the 0.17 version of the game.

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
so how do you like the update? from what i've played so far it's good but not as great as roxxy or the teacher update! maybe diane is just not my thing though, i haven't finished the update yet so it might get better later

4.00 star(s) 359 Votes