j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
so I would like to play this game but I keep seeing people say its better to play with cheats? how do I go about doing that?
There's an ingame cheatmode which is usually more than enough. It gives you more money than you'll ever need and the possibility to skip every minigame. You can chose it when you start a new game. More cheats aren't really needed and will only save you a couple of minutes at best.

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
To any of you does MC look like he's half done during Diane cookie animation 6 and 7? He looks like he's not colored like on the other animations and rushed/unfinished. Did they change engine or something? Hope he does not start looking like that all the time.

Reactions: BoykaBoykov

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
anyone has a save before getting diane pregnant? or is it worth it to play the entire thing?
If you liked Diane's story it's certainly worth it. There are many changes, quite a bit of lewd new content and you'd basically miss "most" of the actual update if skip straight to the final bit of content.

If by "the whole thing" you mean Dian's story, of course. It's certainly not worth it to replay the whole game.

Last edited:
Reactions: TurtleKing9000

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
To me the problem with those reworks is that there's little surprise since most of the story is somewhat known. I'm not through yet either, but from what I can tell it feels as lot better and way more complete. It's a bit frustrating that one has to play Debbie's story again and one can certainly see that the update was meant to be released about 5 to 6 weeks earlier. I'll personally wait and see how Jenny's update turns out and if there's a considerable christmas update in the pipe - I guess after that one can really see how well the time was used overall.
just curious, why would there be any surprise in a rework? it would be like me buying the new spyro trilogy rework (remake, reignited whatever word you want to use) and questioning why there are no completely new levels, when the point was to update everything to better graphics, maybe improve the story a little etc.
I did buy the new spyro btw, so much fun.

Reactions: GeorgeMarty

searover4763

Oct 8, 2018
[QUOTE =“Spokk,帖子:1312388,会员:24694”]我得到了很多错误,比如凯文在健身房被打破了...仍然需要一些修复[/ QUOTE]same must raise str earlier

[QUOTE =“Madcap,帖子:1312399,成员:562774”]怀孕的小游戏是否必须是一个随机的轮子旋转?垃圾邮件快速加载半小时并不是一个有趣的游戏机制。[/ QUOTE]
IF not pls ctrl

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
just curious, why would there be any surprise in a rework?
Yes, there wouldn't be which was kind of my point. In Roxxy's update we got a lot of really new content, a great new story etc. but now that it's a rework of a story many people have played a couple of times, it does of course feel less exciting. So it's not like I'm complaning, though I do think that it wasn't a good idea to do two reworks more or less in a row. I'd guess Jenny's next update will have a similar feeling to it.

Dented

Aug 31, 2018
Seem to have a problem 2 minutes into the game, after meeting Erik and Mia at school, after the first dialogue ever with Roxxy and Dexter, my map icon becomes inactive (grey) and I can't get out of the school building.
Clean game, no mods, no old saves, no nothing.
Any ideas?

PS: Sorry if this bug has been reported, I combed this thread and found nothing.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Seem to have a problem 2 minutes into the game, after meeting Erik and Mia at school, after the first dialogue ever with Roxxy and Dexter, my map icon becomes inactive (grey) and I can't get out of the school building.
Clean game, no mods, no old saves, no nothing.
Any ideas?

PS: Sorry if this bug has been reported, I combed this thread and found nothing.
Try moving around the school. More than likely, you have to meet up with Judy and have her harassed by the Latino bitches or somesuch. Usually, if it greys out, there's still something for you to do in that area.

Side note, I went to bed last night and this was at 1200.

Now it's on page 1217.

Ya'll thirsty...

Reactions: TheDevian
4.00 star(s) 359 Votes