HenryVIII

Jun 4, 2017
Anyone know how I can progress the storyline after I've delivered the milk to Lucy(Anne's mother)? I've been cleaning Diane's garden for the past 14 days now and still no progress.
I have the same problem and didn't install any fan patch whatsoever.

Last edited:

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Someone knows what's those "Patreon rewards" "such as custom dialogues" about? It appears in "settings" and says it's necessary internet connection to get them. Are we, poor pirates, missing a lot of the game without those "rewards"? :unsure::cry:
No, nothing at all. The reward is a line you can submit to DC and the drunk pirate at the pier will say one of those submitted line randomly if you talk to him. So high tier patreons basically can get their own massage/line in the game if they want. Else there's nothing to it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Amedore

Corbous1

Sep 12, 2017
Anyone know how I can progress the storyline after I've delivered the milk to Lucy(Anne's mother)? I've been cleaning Diane's garden for the past 14 days now and still no progress.

Keep giving me the same options with no progress in Diane's story.

Have you tried working on Debbie's (mom) story? I noticed her story seems to finish sooner than Diane this time.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017

Keep giving me the same options with no progress in Diane's story.
I think you have to talk to her at night in her shed at some point. That may be it.

whosthatguy

Feb 25, 2018
Noticed that with the new storyline, you deliver the milk to Tony and he goes through the spiel of how you remind him of himself when he was younger, and to come back when you get a bike. When you get a bike, he offers you the job but acts like he never met you before. He even calls in his wife, who forgets she tripped in front of you and showed off the goods.

In terms of "actual bugs," has anyone else had Erik's request for the Orcette disappear? He asked me for it, I fixed my computer, and once I had enough money I searched for it but it said "no results found." I tried going back to Erik to ask but he won't tell me what he wants anymore.

Cro

May 10, 2017
more issues with Eric, he's not in the basement. When I go to his room, MC says he's not there but should be in the basement, then he's in his room with no dialogue options except Where's miss jonhson?
His mother doesnt leave for yoga, basically no way to progress from there.
WTF is with update ...

Reactions: BoykaBoykov

Nosket

May 25, 2018
This version too need restart a new game? 'OLD SAVES DON'T WORK, START A NEW GAME', is about this new version or the version of before? Not make sense restart a new game every news updates.

Reactions: Gwentor

jardafarda

May 10, 2017
play it again and again from start becouse old save dont work...fuck, i am out...
why you can not add a functional save file to the new version of the game, where the previous versions are done and the player can start playing where he stopped and not from the beginning?

Last edited:

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Clearly not worth it, you have to go all over Debbie and Diane progress again to see the new content, and it's like two new scenes and three reworked scenes. So yeah, four months for that is a bummer.
Well, if one is hyperfocussed on sex scenes and if one omits that more or less 50% of Diane's story was changed ... I mean, you literally get new content when you take the shovel from the garage on day one but most people probably don't care about details anyway.

Reactions: TheDevian

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Lol people getting mad cause they cant use old saves, if u dont play from the start again how would u do Diane storyline it would bug ur old savegame.

polom

Sep 14, 2017
play it again and again from start becouse old save dont work...fuck, i am out
But, the changes and modification start near from the beginning : if you want to see what's new, you'll have to start from beginning even if you could keep your past save ...

(and with speed dialogue and knowledge of the previous story lines, you can terminate all story in a few hours ...)

Last edited:

Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
is there a link to 16.1? I figured I could play it until stuff gets ironed out for 17
Savegames from old versions don't work in newer versions of the game. You'll have to start the gameplay again in v.17 if you play an older version now.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 359 Votes