j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Seem to have a problem 2 minutes into the game, after meeting Erik and Mia at school, after the first dialogue ever with Roxxy and Dexter, my map icon becomes inactive (grey) and I can't get out of the school building.
Clean game, no mods, no old saves, no nothing.
Any ideas?

PS: Sorry if this bug has been reported, I combed this thread and found nothing.
I think you have to talk with Mrs. Smith in her office first to get the list and to have Annie open your locker. After that you can join Judith...

Reactions: TheDevian

Dented

Aug 31, 2018
Try moving around the school. More than likely, you have to meet up with Judy and have her harassed by the Latino bitches or somesuch. Usually, if it greys out, there's still something for you to do in that area.
Got it! Thanks mate! Like a true idiot , I stay true to form and dindn't realize I still had things to do to be able to leave the school.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Yes, there wouldn't be which was kind of my point. In Roxxy's update we got a lot of really new content, a great new story etc. but now that it's a rework of a story many people have played a couple of times, it does of course feel less exciting. So it's not like I'm complaning, though I do think that it wasn't a good idea to do two reworks more or less in a row. I'd guess Jenny's next update will have a similar feeling to it.
ah ok, I see your point, which correct me if I am wrong is basically: while update is nice, needed to be spread out more so there is also more new content and not just rework on its own.
which tbh is a fair point, but personally I prefer the just get it done approach which is seemingly what they have done.

Reactions: TheDevian

junito

May 27, 2017
Stuck on eric quest line, after met anna aready advance in the main history but the ORCETTE SEX TOY quest dont start, eric is never in the basement, any tips?

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
i problem with old save and when start game show error message
how do fix this ?
old save don't work with this game, need to restart each time.
I would assume this is because they are new to coding and don't know how to properly do it so old saves work, although this update in particular reworks some old content so old saves wouldn't work anyway.

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
Ok now my game is completely broken, after being stuck in school again ( i though we were donewith this shit 3 updates ago) i'm stuck in my house, but i can't go to sleep bc "there is still something i have to do" so yeah alt+f4 and let's restart all this crap all over again from the very beginning once this game gets fixed.

more bugs :
- can't max strength bc even tho kevin is at the gym, the game says he isnt.
- can't go to eric's house at night. when i click to enter the game thinks it's the morning and Eric shows up to say we should go to school
- weird flickering when in fullscreen mode
- After a few hours playing and starting/completing a lot of tasks, when i entered school it showed the same animations and dialogues as the very first time you do it (in day 1) like "glad to see you back blablabla
-

Last edited:
Reactions: TurtleKing9000

saeedhss

Nov 9, 2018
old save don't work with this game, need to restart each time.
I would assume this is because they are new to coding and don't know how to properly do it so old saves work, although this update in particular reworks some old content so old saves wouldn't work anyway.
must start new game i went 205 days in game....!!!

GaRbS

Apr 3, 2018
Guys, can we impregnate Diane and fuck her while she's pregnant? I need this to know if this update is worth downloading.

Kaiadas

Aug 17, 2017
This is bugged as fuck... Eric/Kevin quest stuck(console command didn't help). Bissete's homework line is bugged, Roxxy questline is bugged with a weird day/night cycle loop.
Does the dev actually play the game before releasing the version? These are so easy to spot...ffs
And then expect people to keep paying for this mess?

Corbous1

Sep 12, 2017
how do i know that diane is pregnant????
She will text you with a message (paraphrasing) "You can really do good work!"

Stuck on eric quest line, after met anna aready advance in the main history but the ORCETTE SEX TOY quest dont start, eric is never in the basement, any tips?
I noticed he seems to disappear a lot more from the basement. Have you tried his room at night?

I guess I'm lucky. The worse bugs I've seenso far is the report card isn't updating after having sex with the teacher (or at least, the French teacher).

Last edited:

Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
Someone knows what's those "Patreon rewards" "such as custom dialogues" about? It appears in "settings" and says it's necessary internet connection to get them. Are we, poor pirates, missing a lot of the game without those "rewards"? :unsure::cry:

Golddash

Jun 5, 2017
Anyone know how I can progress the storyline after I've delivered the milk to Lucy(Anne's mother)? I've been cleaning Diane's garden for the past 14 days now and still no progress.

Keep giving me the same options with no progress in Diane's story.

EDIT: Same message also when done at night

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 359 Votes