Corbous1

Sep 12, 2017
0.16 incest patch is NOT compatible, don't waste your time. Or it could be the bugs with 0.17 vanilla.

I think it may depend on the player. I haven't had any issues... I did notice I progressed a lot more in the Debbie storyline before more of the aunt stuff opened up, but that was the only difference. Previous versions the aunt stuff was done way before Debbie. I was doing a lot of Roxxy's stuff and Mom stuff at the beginning though. The only thing I haven't really opened family wise is the Jenny scenes on the couch (Mom keeps interrupting).

Just a thought fellas, are you playing with cheats on or a normal stats at zero game? I did mine with a clean game (minus the incest mod download) and haven't ran into issues some here are having. That said, the first release usually does have some bugs so another bugfix release maybe coming.

Last edited:
Apr 28, 2018
ehm. what now?

0.18 has yet to be made by the devs and a dedicated 0.17 incest patch hasn't been released yet (lewdpatcher is outdated).

however both the ikarumod (unlocking incest amongst other things) and the maimlain mods should be working as intended in the 0.17 version of the game.
i've already edited the original post to correct versions 10 min ago, what are you replying? 0.16 patch at lewdpatcher doesn't work with 0.17, lots of bugs or it could be problem with 0.17 didn't try vanilla

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
so how do you like the update? from what i've played so far it's good but not as great as roxxy or the teacher update! maybe diane is just not my thing though, i haven't finished the update yet so it might get better later
To me the problem with those reworks is that there's little surprise since most of the story is somewhat known. I'm not through yet either, but from what I can tell it feels as lot better and way more complete. It's a bit frustrating that one has to play Debbie's story again and one can certainly see that the update was meant to be released about 5 to 6 weeks earlier. I'll personally wait and see how Jenny's update turns out and if there's a considerable christmas update in the pipe - I guess after that one can really see how well the time was used overall.

Last edited:

Deleted member 662393

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2018
Does annyone know how to cheat on the pregnancy mini game yet????
Either you get the pills from the doctor in the hospital or you press ctrl to skip text right after you failed the spin the wheel mini game it will reset quick and you can endless try till it works. you just gotta be fast with pressing ctrl after it failed.

Corbous1

Sep 12, 2017
Either you get the pills from the doctor in the hospital or you press ctrl to skip text right after you failed the spin the wheel mini game it will reset quick and you can endless try till it works. you just gotta be fast with pressing ctrl after it failed.
As great as getting Diane pregnant is I can't wait until Jenny finds out she's carrying my baby. :devilish:

Last edited:

contramundi

Jul 15, 2018
i've already edited the original post to correct versions 10 min ago, what are you replying? 0.16 patch at lewdpatcher doesn't work with 0.17, lots of bugs or it could be problem with 0.17 didn't try vanilla
it wasn't changed when i posted my reply, dunno why this stuff is getting so messed up though.

only thing with updated incest patch is the ikarumod, but i would suggest people to play vanilla and don't use the incest mods to prevent possible errors related to it.

Play the game, no patch, if you get an error it's 100% related to the game itself and you can mention the problem here, if you use an (outdated) incest patch and you get errors it's hard to tell if it's either game or patch related.

If people simply can't or won't play the game without an incest patch....wait for the 0.17.2 or 0.17.3 release where bugs have been taken out, game is properly playable and ofcourse the modders had proper time to adjust their things as well.

Reactions: Tjols

contramundi

Jul 15, 2018

I wish she would have joined the fun, or that you can knock all 3 up but that will stay a dream till at least 0.25 if even :p
well jenny is planned for the next update so who knows :)

haven't played the game yet, and haven't see the pregnancy system, but if the baby isn't delivered , then it'll probably take 5-10 years at the current development speed in which you become a daddy :p

Last edited:
Reactions: GaRbS

horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
so I would like to play this game but I keep seeing people say its better to play with cheats? how do I go about doing that?

4.00 star(s) 359 Votes