Cebrail

Jul 4, 2017
I got a wierd bug, when I talk to Master Somra after getting panties from sister the first time, I just get the "Nevermind" option, I can't turn them in. Anyone got any idea ?

ogor12

May 29, 2017
Disappinted after 4 months, I've just unlocked gallery for 2 new scenes(only threesome worth it) through console because old saves doesn't work. I guess the best way now is to forget about Summertime Saga until game is 100% done. Also I think milking scene was removed. Faster progression means less and less money, so their? actions are understandable, but this update is a let-sown. Still probably the best 2d game here.

Reactions: BoykaBoykov

Mystic7

Oct 24, 2017
well the baby is born and threesome is available at night .. anything more in this update od diane?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
let me ask this instead. after the milk delivery to the pizza place. am i suppose to do anything else for diane or what's the next thing that should happen?

contramundi

Jul 15, 2018
so at the moment are there any game breaking bugs?

a.k.a. wait for v 0.17.3 to drop?

Or is the game completely playable from start to finish without any weird issues along the way? (only issues regarding a play with no incest patch as those aren't dev's fault but due to outdated patch file)

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
game is broken and no one knows who it will effect. some people, like me, can't get the new content to work. your aunt is bugged and wont ask to to push the wheelbarrow like she would in past versions. so now we are stuck while other people seem to do it just fine. we can't find a common cause. it just works or doesn't for some.

Reactions: contramundi

skrikward

Jun 14, 2017
When she asks you to deliver the milk at the pizzeria click left of the characters so you go into the back of the pizza place aka the kitchen.

Corbous1

Sep 12, 2017
Any INCEST PATCH compatible with v.0.17 right now? Thanks in advance. :)
Supposely the incest patch is okay. But one of the other members said it breaks the game... I haven't had any issues so I'm not sure what the issue is.

When she asks you to deliver the milk at the pizzeria click left of the characters so you go into the back of the pizza place aka the kitchen.
In the pizza shop move your cursor past the characters to your left. You should highlight an area. It got me the first couple of times too.

Last edited:
Reactions: SBVox3

castleHunter

Jun 23, 2017
i stuck at erik path, after i finish "Talk to Mrs. Johnson, choose "What was that?" option: Anna appears during conversation ". and next day i go to erik basement, nothing happen. what i miss? can someone help me

chavanel

May 11, 2017
Supposely the incest patch is okay. But one of the other members said it breaks the game... I haven't had any issues so I'm not sure what the issue is.

In the pizza shop move your cursor past the characters to your left. You should highlight an area. It got me the first couple of times too.
After that, is there any other content with Maria?

4.00 star(s) 359 Votes