Jan 14, 2018
I just remembered, the heck was up with that statue buried in Diane's yard? I can't recall who "Delmont" is
It's probably for the halloween update. It's the lower half of a succubus (they sometimes have goat legs). Delmont = Belmont from Castlevania maybe? Idk I haven't found any scenes and it's not in the cookie jar menu

Reactions: Mustang00

Grev7

Mar 30, 2018
Aunt Debbie is stuck at her being tired. Even at night, when I click on the shed, it's the tired daytime conversation. The hint is "Debbie asked you to drop something at Diane's"

I started a new game, and didnt try to load and old save. I guess I'll have to wait for a patch or start a new game again.

Futarino123

Oct 30, 2017
Is Erik's line bugged or is it just me? After I talk to him in the basement and get his cards, he isn't upstairs for me to give them to him

EDIT:
I figured out that if you do the event at night you can find him upstairs

Last edited:
Reactions: TurtleKing9000
Jan 14, 2018
For the people having the "Drop something off", I had the same problem. Just make sure you've finished Debbie's story, work at the garden until the evening (not midnight, evening) then go to Diane's front door. You should give her a pie. If it doesn't work at the front door, try entering through the door or going to the shed in the back.

Last edited:

monkey33

Aug 26, 2017
im stuck in a endless loop with erik, i did the beginning and started doing some roxxy line and now he is always waiting outside of his house to take me to school, then it bugs and locks me in school where i can't leave.

Deleted member 662393

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2018
Update wasn't bad, if you take the money aside it was still better than what other games deliver contentwise. Only issue still is the save game thing, I mean for that amount of money per month you can't tell me it's not possible for him to get a decent coder that finds a workaround for that issue lol. Doing the grind again for 2h just to reach the new stuff is pretty tedious, but as the only decent game in that kinda style with a story like that and that many characters and funny dialogues etc he can pretty much do whatever he wants, there is no competition. Another thing that was kinda sad was that there was no pregnancy fuck scene and another big issue of course is that if you play without any patches the story makes no sense anymore but well you gotta play by patreon rules. I still enjoy the game and bitching about updates here doesn't really help in the end if people keep supporting him on patreon why should he change anything? Things won't change and if you can't deal with that you might as well stop playing the game at this point because spamming this thread with a ton of whining really doesn't help anyone :poop:

Greenbat

Aug 2, 2018
Anyone else stuck in the store with Debbie? I keep clicking on the changing room and nothing happens. He just says I should see if she likes the necklace

zepovik1

Dec 21, 2017
And that's it? After 4 month of development all we've got is two new scenes and two redoned old? Besides dc removed some good old ones, especially milking Diane during sex? What a joke lol. Also i dislike new animation-style for some reason, in compare to early ones. Well, since the game is still free, I'm not disappointed, rather unpleasantly surprised. First post btw lol.

IncestManiac

Aug 18, 2018
Well that was disappointing. Saves still don't work as past updates and very few scenes were added this time. I might just wait till the whole stories come out to play.

Reactions: BoykaBoykov
D

Deleted member 495402

Well that was disappointing. Saves still don't work as past updates and very few scenes were added this time. I might just wait till the whole stories come out to play.
could u share with us the save file?

pgXIII

Dec 26, 2017
I don't know if it's a glitch or even been mentioned because I haven't look at the thread it so hard to sort thru the comments but I can't seem to get the threesome to activate again I got it to happen the initial time and one time after that but since then Diana won't be in the bed with Debbie

4.00 star(s) 359 Votes