TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
We might even get - GASP - an endgame!
Before the game is even half over... I don't want to play the end game, until I have finished the rest of the game. Once I play the end of a game, I get bored with it. There was literally nothing in that update I want to see, the only one I want less is the so called 'dating' system, which will try to make us pick between the girls. I don't want the end of the game until the game is over, I don't want anything to do with the Trumps, I hate pizza almost as much as the minigame itself (he needs a flag or antenna on his bike/car to use a s pointer, or a skip button like the minigames are supposed to have), and I have to assume Maria is tied to it, so I don't much care about her either. Call me crazy, but it makes no sense, I mean, who wants the end of a story, while you are still in the middle of it? Do you jump to read spoilers too? Sometimes I really don't get the people who vote on there...
where is his locker then i clicked on all of them no book
To the right of Eve, in the right hallway.

ShadowWhisper

Nov 8, 2017
When I click the note to go down to the laundry and then click the door in the mc's room, the game doesn't let me leave the room and just keeps telling me I need to read the note.

Feb 7, 2018
You are severely underestimating artists who may or may not work together on an adult game (which is a very small niche)...
How many users are on Hentarity Foundary? Japan is full of people who wouldn't give a shit and the internet gives you access to them last time I checked. There's a percentage who won't. There's also a larger percentage who like money and if you don't have to stick your name on it, no one has to know.

I have an associate who did some commission work for a very large check. They didn't like it, they didn't agree with it. But they liked having a roof over their head in the winter way more than not.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
How many users are on Hentarity Foundary? Japan is full of people who wouldn't give a shit and the internet gives you access to them last time I checked. There's a percentage who won't. There's also a larger percentage who like money and if you don't have to stick your name on it, no one has to know.

I have an associate who did some commission work for a very large check. They didn't like it, they didn't agree with it. But they liked having a roof over their head in the winter way more than not.
At least I can fully understand that DC doesn't want to work with some random guy who maybe doesn't speak the language or who maybe doesn't even like the game. The game is great because of the motivation and creativity that go into it and because it's not just "some kind of business"...

DC said a while ago that he left the industry because he was fed up with everything that's going on (working on projects you know are bad, doing stuff you don't like, no being able to work as you want, etc.) so I'm fairly certain he won't hire anybody who isn't 100% behind the game.

It may not be the best reason but I think it's pretty convincing and helps a lot to keep the project going.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
Not sure if this is a good spot to report a couple bugs but here goes

1st. minor bug, the delivery of milk to tony is backwards in a couple scenes.

2nd. not a but but maybe a few more updates the story line will be adjusted. in the Diane storyline tony tells you to get a bike for a job. After you get the bike tony and wife act like its the first time you meet about a job.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017

*sigh*

Do you speak for every Hentai Foundry person? Do you understand who would stop what they're doing and work for another person willingly? Do you know their going rate and their base prices along with subjecting themselves to a worker for hire contract over an adult game while not doing their own thing and garnering their own audience with their own style?

Then you want to move to Japan? The place that makes COMPLETE VNs over two years for a publisher and bugtests and kinks them out without public oversight until we see the final product?

From what you say, you have a speculation. Nothing more or less. You don't have hard details and facts. Let's leave this right here and move on.

Reactions: TheDevian

rongngoc123

May 6, 2018
Can somebody help me figure out when the work DC has been doing will be added to the actual game? I see art for the sister, art for Debbie (only a little bit was added to v17), art for Consuela (don't recall ever seeing her in the game)... He spends his time working on a bunch of art that I don't recall ever being in the game? It's been 4-5 months and we've got maybe 5 new scenes. 1 scene a month is ridiculous. I don't understand how he gets this much $, with as little work as he's doing being produced. It used to be 5 scenes 1 month, then 5 scenes 2 months, then 5 scenes 3 months, then 5 scenes 4 months. It seems like the more money he gets, the less work is being produced. How does an update with only 5 scenes( you can't even fuck Diane while she's pregnant) takes so long, especially with most of the art assets already there. Summertime Saga might need to change its name to Monster Girl Island Saga.
Money changes people, that what I know. What we could expect right now? He made far more money than what he pplanned, now he does what he likes. The donators should gather up and hold a group that could put pressure on him buy shut the whole donation in the next month or sth. I think that would do, now even if u donate 20 bucks but u are still alone and ppl keep saying "if u dont like it so f ck off, DC doesnt need ur pathetic money, he doesnt beg for it."

RottenBlock

Nov 3, 2017
i think i found another bug after the mom and aunt skinny dipping scene mom doesnt show up in the house anymore
It's not a bug, per-se. She asked you to get her a towel from the bathroom, and won't show up again until you do. The bug is that DC forgot to lock you out of leaving the house or going to bed, so she can wait for the towel for days. Weeks. Months. Even better, her sprite was only drawn with a nighttime tint, so if you give it to her in the daytime, she'll be shaded wrong.

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes