Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
The thing is, his old style was unique to him. I know a lot of people who thought it was ugly, and it might as well, but it was different and his own. Now it looks exactly like everything else. And the anatomy got worse too.
The only thing he was faulty of is basically doing the same face in every character, but ironically enough, that was the thing that didn't change. If something, they look even more similar now without the cheekbone.
View attachment 184430

I never got that "sameface" criticism. The MC, Diane, Debbie and whatever the sister's name is are all family. Of course they fucking look similar.

But yeah, I agree with you, it was unique and distinct. Definitely beats those 800 3D CG games that all use the same 4 fucking female face assets.

On a further note - I really don't see the massive difference with the new art. It's... fine? It's hardly change beyond switching from line-based shading to field shading.

Reactions: Trapezio

RottenBlock

Nov 3, 2017
You know, I'll be interested to see these main story updates, but I could stand to see Erik's story get an update for reasons beyond save compatibility. He and Jenny seem to get new glitches every single update, and I'm not even sure why when DC rightfully shouldn't have touched them. Maybe getting them to the new codebase will stop it. At least one of them will be done soon.

Deleted member 662393

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2018
It's really amazing how everyone else in the world of the arts has zero problem finding people to do work but this one game seemingly finds it utterly impossible to hire people. I used to be on the DC ain't milking it train but he's more profitable than ever and we're still dealing with all the same issues over and over again. I'm tired of giving him benefit of doubt.
Honestly I think the issue is that anyone can see how much money he makes but he might not pay the people that well that work with him and since the art is a big part of the game I guess another artist wants a good piece of the cake which he might not want to give them.

Reactions: BoykaBoykov

Mustang00

Nov 23, 2018
Is the "Delmont" statue a thing yet or is it just an item that has no use as of now?
I think it has some use, if you look at the cookie jar, there's an additional character that's greyed out. I haven't got a clue where the other half of the statue is, though.

AELChris

May 14, 2018
is there any way to unlock the map for been grey in school? i cannot leave school now and i have hours of game play .

i found a command " ui_lock_count = 0 " but is not working

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
The thing is, his old style was unique to him. I know a lot of people who thought it was ugly, and it might as well, but it was different and his own. Now it looks exactly like everything else. And the anatomy got worse too.
The only thing he was faulty of is basically doing the same face in every character, but ironically enough, that was the thing that didn't change. If something, they look even more similar now without the cheekbone.
View attachment 184430

The problem with the women faces DC draws is that they lack a few feminine features. One could be eyelashes, for example.
Look at this Tarusov art. tarusov eyelashes.jpg You can see the difference between the male and female eyelashes. The male doesn't have any and the female has a few hints of eyelashes in the corner of her eyes. It makes her face very feminine.

DC's female faces doesn't have any of that, so it makes the face less feminine. Here's Consuela with a little hint of eyelashes, imo it helps a bit.

eyelashes.jpg

Last edited:
Feb 7, 2018
Honestly I think the issue is that anyone can see how much money he makes but he might not pay the people that well that work with him and since the art is a big part of the game I guess another artist wants a good piece of the cake which he might not want to give them.
There are tons of artist out there. Many will work cheaply. It's gig work. Offer a flat fee and be done. Even if they don't nail it 100%, DC can do final cleanup and be saving a crap load of time....unless of course he's not trying to.

Last edited:

Bullz

Dec 29, 2017
guys hint say(diana want to explain how to increase her milk production) and i cant do threesome what should i do ???????

CapNemo

Aug 19, 2017
Can somebody help me figure out when the work DC has been doing will be added to the actual game? I see art for the sister, art for Debbie (only a little bit was added to v17), art for Consuela (don't recall ever seeing her in the game)... He spends his time working on a bunch of art that I don't recall ever being in the game? It's been 4-5 months and we've got maybe 5 new scenes. 1 scene a month is ridiculous. I don't understand how he gets this much $, with as little work as he's doing being produced. It used to be 5 scenes 1 month, then 5 scenes 2 months, then 5 scenes 3 months, then 5 scenes 4 months. It seems like the more money he gets, the less work is being produced. How does an update with only 5 scenes( you can't even fuck Diane while she's pregnant) takes so long, especially with most of the art assets already there. Summertime Saga might need to change its name to Monster Girl Island Saga.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 358 Votes