PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
Yea I can, but it's for the last time, because we won't see any twist. The clear winner is Main story in v0.20!

0.20 content poll! (update!!!)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is a nice twist to have the main story finally win a poll. Although I think the devs should have skipped polls and just done updates to fix the save system, this is a choice that makes sense to the game itself. H scenes are nice, but I like this game for the whole package (no, I don't mean MC's schlong).

Honestly, i think Cookie is somewhat of an idiot. He should ignore patreons for an update and just fix the save compatability once and for all. Its getting friggin tedious to replay the game over and over.
Depends how you look at it. The people voting in the poll are giving him a lot of money, so one could say that he is being smart by appeasing his "shareholders."

Last edited:
Reactions: obiwan and Drew49th

Gerardo Nardo

Oct 14, 2017
This is a nice twist to have the main story finally win a poll. Although I think the devs should have skipped polls and just done updates to fix the save system, this is a choice that makes sense to the game itself. H scenes are nice, but I like this game for the whole package (no, I don't mean MC's schlong).

Depends how you look at it. The people voting in the poll are giving him a lot of money, so one could say that he is being smart by appeasing his "shareholders."
I hope so!!, this update was not worth the $40-50K/month he had during the development, on the other hand....he just has a baby, and I can understand family comes first, however....with the money is making, I am sure he can get a team to get things done quicker, and he's left for the final touches.

We can debate on this forever....

whosthatguy

Feb 25, 2018
The main story won? Hooray! I know a lot of people care about save compatibility, but I honestly don't mind going through the game again to see the "flow" and check for bugs and inconsistencies...and it'll get there sooner or later.

Given the choices - "the main story, save compatibility, or a smaller update" - it's not a surprise, but I'm pleased. We might even get - GASP - an endgame!

Reactions: seraphimd2

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
The main story won? Hooray! I know a lot of people care about save compatibility, but I honestly don't mind going through the game again to see the "flow" and check for bugs and inconsistencies...and it'll get there sooner or later.

Given the choices - "the main story, save compatibility, or a smaller update" - it's not a surprise, but I'm pleased. We might even get - GASP - an endgame!
going to be honest,only want this one cuz i wanted to see story development for some time already,and Maria and the possibility of having some Consuela kinda makes me hope for some nice content....

Sep 12, 2017
Just finished playing 0.17, and unfortunally I didn't like it as much as 0.14.5, 0.15 and 0.16. But different from most here I will actually justify why I think that.

For me it wasn't a problem with the quality but the quantity of the update, I mean just look at these:
View attachment 184675 View attachment 184676

Both of these characters had old content that was suplemented by an expansion update, yet look at the difference at the amount in content. Yet they took roughly the same amount of time to be done.

And I'm quite pissed because I like Diane and was quite hyped por her update, I didn't care much for the pregnancy feature but the rumors of a threesome with Debby (which was awesome) more than made up for that and made me expect this update.

Unfortunally all we got was a few new scenes, some removed and a really useless pregancy feature. If that's what the rework update's had become I'm afraid I won't be playing 0.18 and will wait for 0.19.
Greetings friend could you publish the full saved 0.17
I will thank you very much

JimboKern

Oct 12, 2017
I am surprise Debbie didn't win....threesome in the shower, and sex during pregnancy would have been awesome!
There are already more than enough scenes with her and more. More than any character has, while there are still so many characters that have nothing. It's also about time that the foundation for every character is there.
Improvement on existing character scenes can still be done later on.

Raku07

Aug 31, 2017
how can i complete quest : you are now attending the final sacrament for helen" and "diane wants tobexolain how to uncrease her milk prosuction". Help me

Feb 7, 2018
It's really amazing how everyone else in the world of the arts has zero problem finding people to do work but this one game seemingly finds it utterly impossible to hire people. I used to be on the DC ain't milking it train but he's more profitable than ever and we're still dealing with all the same issues over and over again. I'm tired of giving him benefit of doubt.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
It's really amazing how everyone else in the world of the arts has zero problem finding people to do work but this one game seemingly finds it utterly impossible to hire people. I used to be on the DC ain't milking it train but he's more profitable than ever and we're still dealing with all the same issues over and over again. I'm tired of giving him benefit of doubt.
To be fair, it's not just this one game.
Patreon devs are basically an endangered species and developing any game past 0.1 seems to increase the risk of sudden health problems, family emergencies and hardware malfunctions by several thousand percent.
They're probably the same guys whose dog always ate the homework back in school.

(do I need some silly smiley here to make sure everyone understands I'm not serious?)

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes