DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
You don't need any old content, except for the first day of school, where you'll have to make Erik stand in for Kevin to train your strength to 2 and to talk to eve to be able to visit the park at night and to get your charisma up to 5. After that you can play Diane's and Debbie's story and may ignore every bit of other old content.

It's basically the same as always. You can get through the new content without any issues as far as I'm aware. There are some bugs in some unrelated old stories (as always), so if you only want to play the new content, you are fine. If you want to replay the whole game again, you may better wait for 0.17.1.
Damn, I must be shit lucky, I've yet to have any problems with any of the previous versions, so by the sound of it waiting for the next version sounds good. Thanks.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Just finished playing 0.17, and unfortunally I didn't like it as much as 0.14.5, 0.15 and 0.16. But different from most here I will actually justify why I think that.

For me it wasn't a problem with the quality but the quantity of the update, I mean just look at these:

Both of these characters had old content that was suplemented by an expansion update, yet look at the difference at the amount in content. Yet they took roughly the same amount of time to be done.

And I'm quite pissed because I like Diane and was quite hyped por her update, I didn't care much for the pregnancy feature but the rumors of a threesome with Debby (which was awesome) more than made up for that and made me expect this update.

Unfortunally all we got was a few new scenes, some removed and a really useless pregancy feature. If that's what the rework update's had become I'm afraid I won't be playing 0.18 and will wait for 0.19.
WTF, DUDE. S P O I L E R S !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY DIDN'T YOU USE THOSE DAMN SPOILER TAGS?? :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Reactions: rongngoc123

Kaischi

Jun 13, 2018
What the fuck is this bugs? I cant even see a single pic od Diane.
It always says "cant find pic of diane_xxx" in the upper left corner...

So i cant even see here with new style or new scenes...
How can i fix this bug?

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
It feels like a really short update for the amount of time it took to make, but DC also reworked some character designs and added 3 minigames, added some new locations and reworked the code base for jenny and diane. I think he needs another person to work on the art, it would speed up the process.
Someone's doing backgrounds and someone left the team. Between that and all the tasks, you got a longer schedule instead of a two month one it was supposed to be.

Reactions: TheDevian

Wild Red

Apr 30, 2018
an option to enable/disable pregnancy would be nice
i rly like this game but im afraid that im forced to make babies with mom, sis and all the other girls to see full content

Corbous1

Sep 12, 2017
Okay I finally saw a bug with Erik's storyline. The time Dexter threatens Erik and beats up the player keeps repeating.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Someone's doing backgrounds and someone left the team. Between that and all the tasks, you got a longer schedule instead of a two month one it was supposed to be.
Meanwhile someone's wondering if the wait is worthwhile. :unsure:

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Erik router so bug I THINK IT NEED FIX NOW
You might want to fix your caps lock first, it seems to be broken...
Do you honestly believe typing in all caps will motivate the dev to release an update to fix bugs any quicker.

Last edited:
Reactions: geraldo1978

saya

Apr 24, 2017
i have finished the game all the content but erik route does not start for me for some reason erik father never comes at night so erick route is bugged .

Last edited:

FuriousR

Oct 1, 2017
Only few scenes.. nice.

I don't know how to use spoiler thing on this site but spoiler will be below this.

--Spoiler--

One scene for diane, it's rework actually. there was already this h-scenes, doggy and change angle option.
Nurse blowjob(which i like best)
Threesome with debbie and diane(not that great, there must be angle options and more positions)
Diane Titjob(it's good)
Diane blowjob(this is not good for me, her face looks weird)
I don't know if there's more scenes but i don't think so.

So after 4 months, a new barn, few new characters and 4 new 1 reworked h-scenes?
Speaking for myself, it's a disappointment. I was thinking being a patreon to DC but now i can see why should not be his patreon. Not worth it.(For this update)

Kaischi

Jun 13, 2018
Can ynaone tell me what to do with my Picture missing Problem?

I cant even see a single Pic with Diane...so new content fully blocked for me

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes