Marzapane

May 17, 2018
no i agree that scene was awesome, i wish we could also have sex with her and see her naked and not just a blowjob though but that's probably coming in some other update?!

i also just finished the update and i have some thoughs on it (there is nothing new left to do after the threesome right? i tried talking to singh again but i can just say "no" when shes asking for news, i was hoping for a lewd scene or something with her because i know dc was drawing her naked)

okay so my thoughts on this update

- redesigned art is awesome.. i especially love rondas and dianes new art and the redesign of the girl from that sex shop
- game is getting fucking huge already and i love how dc is using so many characters in every update to flesh out the story, for example veronica is such a minor character but now even she has some depth to her
- i'm really impressed by how the team is handling the story, nothing in it feels too rushed, i was worried the whole pregnancy thing could mean some story problems but it's really well integrated and now i want the pregnancy stuff to implemented with every new update from now on (so next jenny, then hopefully eve, then mia or whatever)
- that little ronda scene was a great tease and made me wanna vote for her, can't decide between her and mia
- we need more singh and nurse content
- lucy is also a great addition and i can't wait to have some h-scenes with her, i wonder what update we have to vote to get more of her (annie update?)
- i wonder how they are going to finish the milk delivery story, like when is diane going to give veronica that call? does that mean we're getting another diane update down the line?

yeah my post is probably going to get buried by people asking for a save or whatever but dc if you're reading this the update was fantastic again and you deserve all the $$$ you are making and more
I don't understand how Can you Say that pregnancy Is well integrated in the story. It's basically like Debbie says "mmh ok, my sister got pregnant, i won't ask Who the father is, neither show any suprise about the fact That She is pregnant. And most importantly, i haven't any suspect, nor anything to Say, about the fact that the father could be my son, even if we had a threesome". If this line of reasoning seems Fair to you that's ok, but to me it's crazy. (I don't know, maybe i have not played some scenes due to some bugs, but i don't think so). I am very Sorry to say that this update Is garbage and, if DC continues like that, one of the top incest games on the internet, if not the best one, is ruined.

Last edited:
Reactions: flossy123

saya

Apr 24, 2017
I don't understand how Can you Say that pregnancy Is well integrated in the story. It's basically like Debbie says "mmh ok, my sister got pregnant, i won't ask Who the father is, neither show any suprise about the fact That She is pregnant. And most importantly, i haven't any suspect, nor anything to Say, about the fact that the father could be my son, even if we had a threesome". If this line of reasoning seems Fair to you that's ok, but to me it's crazy. (I don't know, maybe i have not played some scenes due to some bugs, but i don't think so). I am very Sorry to say that this update Is garbage and, if DC continues like that, one of the top incest games on the internet, if not the best one, is ruined.
I agree pregnacy is very poorly included in the game and the amount of new content is the same as the content deleted also the new content is maybe 10 minutes for a work that took 4 months , i for one will still keep the previous version in my pc because i liked the deleted scenes .

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
I agree pregnacy is very poorly included in the game and the amount of new content is the same as the content deleted also the new content is maybe 10 minutes for a work that took 4 months , i for one will still keep the previous version in my pc because i liked the deleted scenes .

Do you mind giving me a hint of things that were deleted?

AR21

Mar 19, 2017
The mayor Rump family option would be great for obvious reasons but I don't understand this sudden fascination with making all the girls in the game pregnant

saya

Apr 24, 2017
And the cucumber scene in the barn is just copy paste from the old version with the old barn it is not new content .

geraldo1978

May 22, 2018
Just finished playing 0.17, and unfortunally I didn't like it as much as 0.14.5, 0.15 and 0.16. But different from most here I will actually justify why I think that.

For me it wasn't a problem with the quality but the quantity of the update, I mean just look at these:
View attachment 184675 View attachment 184676

Both of these characters had old content that was suplemented by an expansion update, yet look at the difference at the amount in content. Yet they took roughly the same amount of time to be done.

And I'm quite pissed because I like Diane and was quite hyped por her update, I didn't care much for the pregnancy feature but the rumors of a threesome with Debby (which was awesome) more than made up for that and made me expect this update.

Unfortunally all we got was a few new scenes, some removed and a really useless pregancy feature. If that's what the rework update's had become I'm afraid I won't be playing 0.18 and will wait for 0.19.
are you any save 0,16 please ? i have a lot of bugs.

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
I discovered that if I load an old save with the new version I can't ofc play from it, but it unlocks the scenes that I had unlocked with that save in the cookie jar. So, no need to keep old versions of the game, just keep an old save of those, after you completed the content.

Klolita

Jul 23, 2017
Maybe people should have voted for debbie to next so that their stories could be integrated lol. Anyways It's just an alpha more will be added in time.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
OLD SAVES DON'T WORK, START A NEW GAME
You can start playing the new content immediately from a new game

does that mean you pick from which version you want to start playing ? or how does it know your actions if old saves not working ?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I don't understand how Can you Say that pregnancy Is well integrated in the story. It's basically like Debbie says "mmh ok, my sister got pregnant, i won't ask Who the father is, neither show any suprise about the fact That She is pregnant. And most importantly, i haven't any suspect, nor anything to Say, about the fact that the father could be my son, even if we had a threesome". If this line of reasoning seems Fair to you that's ok, but to me it's crazy. (I don't know maybe i have not played some scenes due to some bugs, but i don't think so). I am very Sorry to say that this update Is garbage and if DC continues likes that one of the top incest games on the internet, if not the best one, is ruined.
There'll always have to be compromises, surely for now, possibly even for ever. It's always hard to interlink stories between characters at certain points, especially if there's a constant stream of changes in every story. In reality there are a lot of dialogs which should/could be adapted depending on the progress in various stories but the amount of work is huge, so if anything I'd expect this kind of content to come when the game is basically done so they only have to do it once, possibly with some kind of incest repatch, so it'll ever come. Else there's of course always the question on how much time and effort they actually want to spend on a somewhat "optional" fetish which is only a small extension to one story. Given those things I'd say it's pretty ok and rather elegant overall.

Last edited:
Reactions: sefirofe

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
I'm reading through these posts here and thinking I made a big mistake when I downloaded the v0.17....are all these bugs/glitches/problems related to this new version?, It's bad enough having to play through it all again but contesting with the (ever growing) list above, just doesn't seem worth it... So can you get through this game without problems??

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
nope, tried new game and all stats are back to 0 and have to redo everything ?
You don't need any old content, except for the first day of school, where you'll have to make Erik stand in for Kevin to train your strength to 2 and to talk to Eve to be able to visit the park at night and to get your charisma up to 5. After that you can play Diane's and Debbie's story and may ignore every bit of other old content.

I'm reading through these posts here and thinking I made a big mistake when I downloaded the v0.17....are all these bugs/glitches/problems related to this new version?, It's bad enough having to play through it all again but contesting with the (ever growing) list above, just doesn't seem worth it... So can you get through this game without problems??
It's basically the same as always. You can get through the new content without any relevant issues as far as I'm aware. At least I managed to do so. There are some bugs in some unrelated old stories though, so case you want to replay the whole game again, you may better wait for 0.17.1.

Last edited:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
It feels like a really short update for the amount of time it took to make, but DC also reworked some character designs and added 3 minigames, added some new locations and reworked the code base for jenny and diane. I think he needs another person to work on the art, it would speed up the process.

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes