Oct 25, 2016
can i ask wtf is this?:
1) Incest Patch
2) Lain's Mod Pack (0.17)
3) ikaruga mod
what i ll get then install this mods (patches)? thanks

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
Can someone share a complete run save plz? Im not talking about the persistent file with cookie jar unlocked scenes btw...

Irqif

May 31, 2018
you have 3 ways :
- trying by fucking over and over (new wheel every time)
- flip the wheel, if it a wrong side , press ctrl, flip the wheel again
- flip the wheel, if it a wrong side , go to the save menu, go back, flip the wheel again
Press Ctrl and ?

rockd

Jul 31, 2017
I don't care about 0.18 (Jenny), but I am really looking forward to 0.19 (Eve is life!) and 0.20 (the main story. I wanna do Iwanka). Sadly its gonna take a lot of time until then...

JacobEro

Aug 5, 2017
I have a problem when i give Eric box with cards to continue his stroy when i want to get into his house i get scean from the start of the game when thay talk about MC's father and going to school. Is it some kind of bug or something?

dante86

Jun 30, 2018
erik does not let go of dialogue for a package that I have to buy to continue with the story of Mrs. Johnson, supposedly to appear in his room but it only comes out in the basement and I do not even go out in the coffee school playing with your letter

Last edited:

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
I don't actually mind pregnancy content, I'm just not sure this is the genre for it and that it's implemented all that well.
In an evil demon/overlord/whatever setting I will happily corrupt and breed anything that moves, but in a light-hearted schoolboy-bangs-the-neighborhood title it feels a bit odd.
Immediately jumping for a corrupted setting is...interesting. :unsure:
Eh thing is,corrupted settings by necessity eliminate the personality of their characters and with that the worthwhile part about such a narrative addition(outside of getting off on the idea of being Conan 2.0 I suppose).
While the implementation is up for debate and I can certainly understand the worries about utilizing it in such a light hearted story(a setting otherwise mostly detached from moral conundrums)it does offer rather unique possibilities for character interactions(whether DC actually banks in on that we will have to see).

kinda bothers me that Yoga Milf never wins any polls, she's literally the reason I got into this game lol, but I guess she'll come eventually.
MILF?
Aint she a student?

Last edited:

konrad123

Jan 10, 2018
I still believe this game has by far the best sexual scenes since so much time and work were invested to have a different look than all the other 13730 3d cg games which look the same but the bugs and a new play through with each update is killing me

I will definitely wait for 0.20 for my next playthrough

yugie78

Jun 14, 2017
So for the guys that finished the latest update, can we use the Mysterious Statue or this for future content?

4.00 star(s) 359 Votes