SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
kinda bothers me that Yoga Milf never wins any polls, she's literally the reason I got into this game lol, but I guess she'll come eventually.
yeah i hope the new rig updates her and remove all all those lines in her face, cuz she is a cute and sexy character

ArkajezZz

May 16, 2018
does anyone have full backups up to version 16.1 and then continue with the new one? I lost them :(

i know old save data no work , any have save data for new versione? pls dont want start again

Last edited:

Irqif

May 31, 2018
Man this starting to poss me off..Pls Can Someone Tell Me How This Spin Work?? I got the Right Position Many Time But That Sperm Is Not Moving!? Pls someone tell me TT

Sep 18, 2017
Man this starting to poss me off..Pls Can Someone Tell Me How This Spin Work?? I got the Right Position Many Time But That Sperm Is Not Moving!? Pls someone tell me TT
The sperm will not move
After getting into right position
Diane will test you after 2 weeks after getting pregnant

Reactions: TheDevian

swag123

Aug 9, 2017
Anyone else is unable to access map from school basically at the beginning of the game (some days in, when you start the quests with all people)?

LeoShowers

May 13, 2017
Various bugs:
  1. can't do weight lifting with kevin past 2 strength stat
  2. game doesn't recognize that I have convinced Erik to do lunchroom duty
  3. stats still 'matter' even in cheat mode (can't get the paints from eve because strength is too low)
There's def. some sort of persistant bug around the lunchroom. Had a similar problem last patch with trying to deliver the milk to the cafeteria.

geraldo1978

May 22, 2018
there are a lot of bugs. 1 : i can't out of school
, 2 i can't enter erik's house, 3 i can't sleep beacause i should meet eve and erik but they aren't here, 4 i can't out bedroom beacuse i should sneak jenny. GRRRR i stop this game. before with the last version i do the game without bugs. sure i have start a new game but i can't Moving. have you got any solution or other things ?
sorry for my english

Last edited:

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
Just finished playing 0.17, and unfortunally I didn't like it as much as 0.14.5, 0.15 and 0.16. But different from most here I will actually justify why I think that.

For me it wasn't a problem with the quality but the quantity of the update, I mean just look at these:
Debby.png Diane.png

Both of these characters had old content that was suplemented by an expansion update, yet look at the difference at the amount in content. Yet they took roughly the same amount of time to be done.

And I'm quite pissed because I like Diane and was quite hyped por her update, I didn't care much for the pregnancy feature but the rumors of a threesome with Debby (which was awesome) more than made up for that and made me expect this update.

Unfortunally all we got was a few new scenes, some removed and a really useless pregancy feature. If that's what the rework update's had become I'm afraid I won't be playing 0.18 and will wait for 0.19.

Last edited by a moderator:

Go_Go_Gadget

Nov 3, 2017
Various bugs:
  1. can't do weight lifting with kevin past 2 strength stat
  2. game doesn't recognize that I have convinced Erik to do lunchroom duty
  3. stats still 'matter' even in cheat mode (can't get the paints from eve because strength is too low)
There's def. some sort of persistant bug around the lunchroom. Had a similar problem last patch with trying to deliver the milk to the cafeteria.
I fix that for myself. In console - erik.add_event(erik_favor_2) and after - erik_favor_2.finish()
It may helps, may not. Eric's files are totally mess with logic, and not only his. Maybe if they dont release, i fix. Maybe. But for now better wait.

ArkajezZz

May 16, 2018
Just finished playing 0.17, and unfortunally I didn't like it as much as 0.14.5, 0.15 and 0.16. But different from most here I will actually justify why I think that.

For me it wasn't a problem with the quality but the quantity of the update, I mean just look at these:
View attachment 184675 View attachment 184676

Both of these characters had old content that was suplemented by an expansion update, yet look at the difference at the amount in content. Yet they took roughly the same amount of time to be done.

And I'm quite pissed because I like Diane and was quite hyped por her update, I didn't care much for the pregnancy feature but the rumors of a threesome with Debby (which was awesome) more than made up for that and made me expect this update.

Unfortunally all we got was a few new scenes, some removed and a really useless pregancy feature. If that's what the rework update's had become I'm afraid I won't be playing 0.18 and will wait for 0.19.

hi bro , can u send me save data? pls ;(

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
I got problem with weight lifting - Kevin was standing in gym but regardless of time and day I was unable to train with him after str level 2 (it worked just 2 times from 0 to 2). I needed to change strength value by console command - "player.stats._str=10". Maybe it will help someone with similar problem. Also as side note I would not use console to modify anything beside str and int as those appear not to have any level locked events.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 358 Votes