Addy Da Daddy

Feb 4, 2018
We all know that the Debbie pregnancy option is going to win, sighs... The fact that Eve won one of the polls is shocking granted nearly everyone always votes for the "family options"... DC needs to remove some of the family options on a few future polls and show some other characters some love. Hell, honestly some of the best content in the game is from other characters. Just my two cents...

Edit: I'm being proven wrong how about that? :)
.18 or .19 should have been the main story extension whereas its been implemented in .20 ;-; lets hope he doesnt disappoint next time :)

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Yes let's move on with the main story please. It's cliche, but still interesting. Better than -cough- GeeSeki who hasn't updated his main story I dunno almost a year now.
I get why people want the main story stuff but I would've voted for the erik and Mrs johnson update, so we can finally have save compatibility.

Mr.Qaywesdxc

Aug 5, 2016
IMHO the game needs some small updates which would take 1-2 months to release. But not small updates which are focused on pregnancy..

Save compatability is basically a waste of time because you can start almost any storyline from the first day.

kuhakku

Jun 23, 2018
Well, pregnancy concent is not going to be the focus of those updates and will probably not be much more than a bit of dialog, a few pregnant character sprites, the hospital scene etc.

Edit: Else I have to say that I'm pretty happy with those results so far. The main story is the only somewhat interesting and new option out of those...
have save ?

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Well, pregnancy concent is not going to be the focus of those updates and will probably not be much more than a bit of dialog, a few pregnant character sprites, the hospital scene etc.

Edit: Else I have to say that I'm pretty happy with those results so far. The main story is the only somewhat interesting and new option out of those...
DC seemed eager to do the main story, so that should be something to look forward to.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017

I don't actually mind pregnancy content, I'm just not sure this is the genre for it and that it's implemented all that well.
In an evil demon/overlord/whatever setting I will happily corrupt and breed anything that moves, but in a light-hearted schoolboy-bangs-the-neighborhood title it feels a bit odd.

obibobi

May 10, 2017
Yes let's move on with the main story please. It's cliche, but still interesting. Better than -cough- GeeSeki who hasn't updated his main story I dunno almost a year now.
To be honest I don't really care about the main story, after the moms route I often forget about it. I just want to fuck Maria.

obibobi

May 10, 2017
I don't actually mind pregnancy content, I'm just not sure this is the genre for it and that it's implemented all that well.
In an evil demon/overlord/whatever setting I will happily corrupt and breed anything that moves, but in a light-hearted schoolboy-bangs-the-neighborhood title it feels a bit odd.
I think it's hot. I look at it in a campy Russ Meyer sort of way. You are going up about knocking up all the girls and going to be the dad of one big ass family.

I will say I thought it was poorly implemented. I would have done it where you can impregnate them, they don't physically change in the game proper, they remain at the early stages, there's just an option to acknowledge you've knocked them up so it would not complicate it with all the art changes that would be required. Then for the more popular girls you can get flash forward options to when they are heavily pregnant (but only if you've bought your harem house).

Having lots of children in the story seems like something that should be at the very end. It was off putting how cold and distant the reaction was to the main character having a child. Hard to think that making flutes for the art teacher or what donut a local cop likes would be something you care about.

Reactions: Laziness

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
seens like ppl rly dont give a shit about save compatibility lol...

Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
To be honest I don't really care about the main story, after the moms route I often forget about it. I just want to fuck Maria.
I don't care either. My main interest is the "family route" and the fetish of incest. I forget this game for several months and didn't played the last couple of updates because I don't care about the teachers, Roxy, etc. I had my hopes in this update about Aunt Diane, and happens that after 4 months and at the end, the update is... meh :cautious::cautious::cautious:

Updates every 4 months, so even if Diane wins the poll for V.20, it will be released in A YEAR!!! I think I'm going to forget AGAIN about this game. :(

Reactions: Aethan and tem41k

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Having lots of children in the story seems like something that should be at the very end. It was off putting how cold and distant the reaction was to the main character having a child. Hard to think that making flutes for the art teacher or what donut a local cop likes would be something you care about.
That's what I meant about not fitting the setting.
It's fine to just go about your business after knocking everyone up if you're the villain, but it looks really odd when you're that nice kid that cares about his family and friends and whatnot.

I'm also not sure if just having the child and moving on is what pregnancy fans are looking for. In my experience they're usually much more into getting women pregnant and then having more sex with said pregnant women, not about a quick fast-forward hospital scene and a notification that you have fathered yet another child.
The actual birth of any children should probably be endgame content if implemented at all.

Cybuster

Sep 28, 2017
That's what I meant about not fitting the setting.
It's fine to just go about your business after knocking everyone up if you're the villain, but it looks really odd when you're that nice kid that cares about his family and friends and whatnot.

I'm also not sure if just having the child and moving on is what pregnancy fans are looking for. In my experience they're usually much more into getting women pregnant and then having more sex with said pregnant women, not about a quick fast-forward hospital scene and a notification that you have fathered yet another child.
The actual birth of any children should probably be endgame content if implemented at all.
maybe have our protagonist here becoming more and more dominating toward his women after beating the shit out of the mafias?

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
im kinda finding it funny beause im 100% sure that this is already more that they can handle... now with even more new content instead of fixing the old ones.. geez.. its ging to be a clusterfuck lol

0wn3dbot

Dec 8, 2017
Hey guys.

Fully unlocked "Cookie Jar" (All H-scenes unlocked) for 0.17

Replace "persistent" (Backup it mb) file from Disk:\Users\[Username]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\SummertimeSaga with file from the archive.
Replace "pesistent" (Backup it mb) file from SummertimeSaga-0.17.0-pc\game\saves with file from the archive.

///
P.S. If you want to rename main character, just start a new game, then name it in the begining, then save the game and you can watch H-scenes with your name.

Last edited:

heskey232

Aug 28, 2018
guys i cant seem to continue with diane, it says she has something to ask of me but when i go there its just me asking the same questions, ive even tried to go to the shed at night and nothing happens

4.00 star(s) 359 Votes