Nightmare6016

Oct 11, 2017
This game is utterly broken beyond belief, I get stuck with a greyed out map constantly and I cant find the console command to unlock it again.

Last edited:

RainLover

Feb 1, 2018
long time to update (DC : sorry about the delay... Me : meh... boring) got a lot money ( like scamming people for the update that taking a really long time for release )
got only a few scene ( not worth it for waiting the update )
and last but not least is a bug are really crazy like the gamee are being update only for one week. im done, better see another game. srry for bad English..

Last edited:

castleHunter

Jun 23, 2017
i got looping after threesome with mom and diane, in next morning go to kitchen and cant go to dining room

Last edited:

zmanser

Aug 22, 2018
Honestly love this game, the characters, and the story development is nice and fun. But I still can't get over Jenny. If you took away her hair, she would look like a terminal cancer patient with huge tits. Jenny fits the definition of Butterface.

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
starting all over again....again and again... it is not OK. I am a programmer myself and this is complete bullshit. I understant they try to fix the timeline and all... but just let the past be and focus on the future! this is bullshit going throug all the game over and over again.
If you're a programmer then you should understand what is here:

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
7 people crew... 4 months for this update and 10 min gameplay. ...... ok ....... I am a patreon btw.
I guess better than dual family lol.
This post is complete garbage ... 10 minutes of game play?? It's several hours if you actually play through the story.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
This post is complete garbage ... 10 minutes of game play?? It's several hours if you actually play through the story.
They obviously meant 10 minutes of new game play since they specifically mentioned this update and the 4 months it took to release.
Whether that's correct I don't know as I haven't tried the update yet.

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
In the short minute I have been a part of this site... People always go to the argument of... you can not follow if you don't like it whenever someone criticizes the product received..

That's not how this works folks.. Tho Criticism one this site could be more constructive.. But if you are putting money into something received.. doesn't matter how much... You can begrudge a lackluster product.
That's why people are getting banned. Not because of constructive criticism, because of stuff like "this update is shit" or "they're totally milking it". Literally what does it add to this site to post something like that?

Reactions: Vibescu

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
There's no reason as to why he should bother. If he's smart with his money he's already well off that he doesn't even need to work seriously anymore. Then again, it is a free game, and it isn't like he goes around begging and making false promises (unless I missed something), people give him money because they want to. That's their money and their decision.

Loot boxes, DLCs, shitty mobile games, streamers, patreon milkers and the whole shebang are there because there's money in it. It's really not that complicated. Money talks, therefore his patreons talks, and they're satisfied. Case closed.
Where has he been begging and making false promises?

Edit: My bad, I missed the "isn't" part.

I guess if you want to nitpick on "false promises", he did make the hirings he outlined in his Patreon goals, some of them just didn't work out.

Last edited:

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Where has he been begging and making false promises?
The post you quoted clearly said that "it isn't like he goes around begging and making false promises", so I'm not sure what you're asking here.
Also, if you use Quote instead of Reply you don't need to double post.

rongngoc123

May 6, 2018
They obviously meant 10 minutes of new game play since they specifically mentioned this update and the 4 months it took to release.
Whether that's correct I don't know as I haven't tried the update yet.
Yes it is. And as I what I got from new poll, we still have 4 more frustrating updates like this.

Tanliarian

May 3, 2017
Okay, patron and programmer here, just have to say;

First, the save compatibility issue really has to do with their original codebase for this game, which has old artwork, and which is being progressively phased out through updates- updates voted on by patrons. This update doesn't appear to have much added, but in fact the entire character of diane and her storyline was completely recoded, including her mini-game, and all redone artwork.
Basically when they started to expand the game they created a new codebase, and most content has been moved over. The only largely developed storylines on the old codebase were mom, aunt, and sister. I believe eve's content is also still on old codebase, but I'm not 100% sure on that. The issue being that it eats lots of time redoing large pieces you already did, and you won't necessarily approach them from a time-efficient perspective because what you choose to add each update is selected by your financial backers, meaning instead of taking time to just completely move over the codebase and continue developing, which would have been like .14 or .15 being released with zero new content, they are doing bits and pieces when they are told to, or when they can around what they are told to, which leads to updates where it feels like nothing happens, and updates where it feels like not as much as could have been done.
Ultimately, even with these complaints, I feel that this game has very high quality, a very consistant group of developers who appear to be adept at avoiding the dreaded burnout, keep fairly faithful to their timelines, and at least offer explanations for delays.

4.00 star(s) 359 Votes