Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
No.. he means erik's mom.. Landlady was just that garbage band aid they did to comply patreon's guidelines.. which fucked up the entire story lol.. According to DC, once he gets toa new plat or is close to finish the game, things will went back to normal.
:unsure:... well, there are 2 landladies: Erik's landlady and MC's landlady :LOL: :ROFLMAO:.

Nov 22, 2018
No.. he means erik's mom.. Landlady was just that garbage band aid they did to comply patreon's guidelines.. which fucked up the entire story lol.. According to DC, once he gets toa new plat or is close to finish the game, things will went back to normal.
Welp, so be prepared to never have incest in the game. Reminder, 4 months for this update. I figured that's the case but at this pace it will never happen. And even if it does, imagine, the last update will be 8 month delayed because he have to rewrite all the incest in.

Aug 16, 2018
No, no new cutscene. I was trying to figure out if using Pregnax actually did anything. At this point, it just seems like a loose end.
Yeah, that was really disappointing--why include the third floor in this build at all (and the delays for the release) if the game isn't going to do anything with it?

searover4763

Oct 8, 2018
[QUOTE =“iseedeadpeople5000,帖子:1314743,成员:1032633”]事实是,他的旧风格对他来说是独一无二的。我知道很多人认为它很难看,而且可能也是如此,但它和他自己的不同。现在它看起来完全像其他一切。而解剖结构也变得更糟。
他唯一缺陷的就是基本上在每一个角色中做同样的面孔,但具有讽刺意味的是,那就是没有改变的东西。如果有什么东西,它们在没有颧骨的情况下看起来更加相似。
View attachment 184430 [/引用]
Ggreat pic

Hank Moody

Jul 6, 2017
The thing is, his old style was unique to him. I know a lot of people who thought it was ugly, and it might as well, but it was different and his own. Now it looks exactly like everything else. And the anatomy got worse too.
The only thing he was faulty of is basically doing the same face in every character, but ironically enough, that was the thing that didn't change. If something, they look even more similar now without the cheekbone.
View attachment 184430
I noticed this today

He looks EXACTLY like his mom does but with short hair

Its the same face model

Last edited:
Reactions: iseedeadpeople5000

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Wait, so the OP says "Censorship: None" and you NEED a patch to circumvent censorship?
Censorship around here means specifically the Japanese mosaics on genitalia, since this forum shares a lot of Eastern stuff as well.
This game has censored incest of course, after Patreon went apeshit over its adult content.
I was expecting an 'unofficial official' patch to circumvent this, but, alas, best we can hope for is some half-baked fanmade bypasses.

Reactions: TheDevian

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I noticed this today

He looks EXACTLY like his mom does but with short hair

Its the same face model
Ehm do you understand that the woman is the mother of MC? Ofc he look like her. If you look in a mirror dont you look like you father or you mother? For me i look like me mother, i mean i have some thing that resemble her and i am a male man. So i think the same thing for the MC her. Is stupid to say... its the same model face. Because they are family. Ofc if someone start to play this game right now, he think that he is not relate be blood, for the stupid incest censorship. But the original game is incest. So... he need to look like to one of his parent, in this case his mother.

Last edited:

zoku

Aug 24, 2017
ty bro but nothin new there but the nurse BJ, i need to see if the 3 some scene is worth playing the game for and if we can screw up with Diane during her pregnancy ? Any photos?

Last edited:

WhatAFool

Feb 5, 2018
Now that I've had some time to "reflect" after playing this update I believe the nurse scene might be one of the hottest little scenes in the update and one of the better in the whole game.

I said it... doubt anyone agrees but still...

Last edited:

zoku

Aug 24, 2017
Now that I've had some time to "reflect" after playing this update I believe the nurse scene might be the hottest little scenes in the update and one of the better in the whole game.

can u share a pic of the 3some please? and can we have sex with diane during pregnancy?

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
Now that I've had some time to "reflect" after playing this update I believe the nurse scene might be the hottest little scenes in the update and one of the better in the whole game.

no i agree that scene was awesome, i wish we could also have sex with her and see her naked and not just a blowjob though but that's probably coming in some other update?!

i also just finished the update and i have some thoughs on it (there is nothing new left to do after the threesome right? i tried talking to singh again but i can just say "no" when shes asking for news, i was hoping for a lewd scene or something with her because i know dc was drawing her naked)

okay so my thoughts on this update

- redesigned art is awesome.. i especially love rondas and dianes new art and the redesign of the girl from that sex shop
- game is getting fucking huge already and i love how dc is using so many characters in every update to flesh out the story, for example veronica is such a minor character but now even she has some depth to her
- i'm really impressed by how the team is handling the story, nothing in it feels too rushed, i was worried the whole pregnancy thing could mean some story problems but it's really well integrated and now i want the pregnancy stuff to implemented with every new update from now on (so next jenny, then hopefully eve, then mia or whatever)
- that little ronda scene was a great tease and made me wanna vote for her, can't decide between her and mia
- we need more singh and nurse content
- lucy is also a great addition and i can't wait to have some h-scenes with her, i wonder what update we have to vote to get more of her (annie update?)
- i wonder how they are going to finish the milk delivery story, like when is diane going to give veronica that call? does that mean we're getting another diane update down the line?

yeah my post is probably going to get buried by people asking for a save or whatever but dc if you're reading this the update was fantastic again and you deserve all the $$$ you are making and more

4.00 star(s) 359 Votes