Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
I'll give up on this release since Erik's story is broken for me.
First time got to the part where we have to order a new toy from eBay but it never arrived even after 3 weeks. Started a new one game and after he gives me his card the quest loops (each time I talk to him he asks me to search his missing cards).
Started a new game a third time (deleted my saves and even the game) and now each time I go to his house the game repeats the tutorial.

Reactions: searover4763

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I dont wont to play this 17x from start....
All you need is to go to school the first day, you'll have to make Erik stand in for Kevin to unlock the gym, get your strength up to 2 and you'll have to talk to Eve in class to get your charisma up to 5(?) in the park at night. After that you can play through Debbie's and Diane's story and won't have to touch any bit of other old content.

Last edited:

polom

Sep 14, 2017
I just one a bit more viarity its basicly like last ugp whit Roxy and her friends kissing nothing else , and the same two possitions over and over again cowgirl and missionary. I think oral sex and fingering is just harder to animate well. If its not that i dont get what is it - the game is kinky enough whit pregnency and potetial incest (which is promissed in the future) i dont get it why the vanila stuff . Is a little girl on girl action so much to ask ?
In animation, if you've mastered shortsize, nothing is really complicated. giving softness, or anything else, once you know how to do, you know,so ... fingering, triple penet or anything you can think or dream on is accessible.

nb : i lost my through :/

Last edited:

Gerardo Nardo

Oct 14, 2017
Amazing...just simply amazing work...brilliant.....a bit of a bug here and there, but didn't stop me from playing new content.

I can understand that after waiting for so long, the content released feels not enough, perhaps 0.18 is closer than we think?....either way, I really can't wait for next one....this game got me bad!!!

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I dont have any major bug,everything fine,But the pregnancy kinda confusing,it is enough if you only had one son(which is little one),but the pregnancy content make diane a fucking baby maker which doesnt make sense to me:unsure:

JavichuL

Jun 28, 2017
There's something about this update that disappointed me a little bit, and I think I can explain it with a scene that happens in SS 0.15 and was expanded in the previous update.
Scene.PNG

This scene happens during Ms. Bisette's route when you need Jenny to improve Roxxy's cheerleading skills.
There are multiple outcomes (4 in total) for this scene depending in which routes you have completed and which don't:
A - If you didn't complete both Jenny and Roxxy routes, they both make fun of MC.
B - If you completed Jenny's route, she tries to convince Roxxy that MC is a very helpful guy, and that he's heavily endowed.
C - If you completed Roxxy's route, she shows off about how good is MC in bed in front of Jenny.
D - If you completed both of them, basically B and C together.

This makes the game more replayable and entertaining, because you can get unique dialogues depending on the order in which each of the routes are completed. It turns everything into something more interconnected, I think.
Now what I do when I play SS is start constantly new games, because I want to know what can I discover if a play differently.

That's why I am a bit disappointed about 0.17, because dialogues didn't really change. I tried doing Diane first, then Diane last... And I think the kind of scenes like the one with Jenny and Roxxy really are an appealing point of this game.
I really hope that in the 0.17.1 or 0.17.2 update they will add more variety to the dialogues.

What do you guys think? I want to know your opinions. :LOL:

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
ok,trying to get rid of a hard on,i earned another one.....fuck this man,thats why Judith dont get her update.....Lucy is almost made me abandon the idea for defending Judith update....well,at least i think no one will feel guilty if she turns out to be an alternative in Annie route in the future....
That will be nice! XD
Well, everybody is free to cancel their pledge. I mean it's not like anybody is forced to pay for the game itself, it'll be free for everybody tomorrow (or for 1$ now) ...
I'll never understand why some people behave like they personally pay him 50.000$...
Jealousy.
Those that play these games for free can potentially support them in the future; constructive criticism and genuine concerns should at least be heard.
I agree, 'constructive' criticism is necessary to any good project, but 30+ pages of people bitching about how much he makes, how long it takes, or that saves still don't work, are not constructive, nor are they helpful. Everything they are complaining about is dictated by the people who pay him, so you have to vote with your wallet. Become a patreon supporter and vote, talk to him in the streams, and so on, or vote by not giving him money. Whining to people who can't do anything about it (us) might make you feel better, but it doesn't help in any way.
Was it though? Just like 3 new scenes for all the 4 months?
WTF
No, it wasn't. Her entire story has been redone, from start to finish.
Nope not yet. DC is reworking the code base and the character codes to enable saves to be compatible. The newer characters and recent char updates have been done but the older ones remain. If i am not wrong the save game compatiblity starts from 0.18.
No, we have to wait for the patreon supporters to vote for Mrs. Johnson, and that could be a while... Her and Erik are the last of the old code that needs fixing.
How do I beat that stupid "impregnation" mini-game?
You can also right click to reset the game, so if you see you have lost, right click twice and it will reset, just like the spin the bottle game.
There is a book in the library you need to get, it can tell you the codes.
How do unlock the hospital?
Either get beat up by Dexter, or progress far enough with Diane that she takes you there.
-------------------
@Dogeek Thanks for the work, hope things are getting better on your end.

I did not follow my own advice, and tried to do a bit of multitasking, and ran into a few infestations...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks again, I love all of the changes I have seen so far.

Hitch666

Dec 18, 2017
Don't get me wrong, I really like DC game and artwork, but waiting for months for this kind of update, I'd expect more. Granted, the aunt got a rework and all, but still it does feel a bit barebones. I just hope that 0.18 will be soon with way more H-scenes.

AereGo

Jan 11, 2018
I haven't played previous update in time, so now I went through both. 0.17 is so much worse than 0.16, there's basically no new stuff, they removed shed scenes which I liked and added the barn and the threesome. There's not even a scene with pregnant Diane.

Last edited:
Reactions: Marzapane

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
Hi,

Here is a zip of all scripts in .rpy + .rpyc version 0.17 (unmodified), for a translation or other... (if u have a bug un.rpyc doest load at the start game)...

Reactions: JohnDupont
4.00 star(s) 359 Votes