Damonalgren

Aug 30, 2017
here is my opinion regarding this game at this stage you might agree or not , DC created a world that is too small for his characters and updates what I mean is that right now at this stage of the game there are too many overlaps with characters and game design which makes this game hard to play .

game designers always say : If you want to bring everything in your game you will end up with nothing in your game right now characters are so depended on each other that makes it impossible to play and focus on new contents what I mean is that for example you want to finish aunt story before you get to aunt story you have to progress Mom story a bit when you meet Erick and you go to school you gonna spend your time to progress with Teachers and then Roxxy .

now comparing to a game similar , Milfy city is sandbox game as well with quite large map but in each update Icstor only focus on one character and during update he removes other unrelated characters to update so player can only focus on update and new content ,when player finished update he brings those characters back so players can enjoy free roaming and reviewing scenes .

DC needs to take his time to remove overlaps between characters he needs to find a way to make save compatible you don't want to progress characters simultaneously if he keeps doing this he is gonna end up just like big brother , Big brother was a good game but devs couldn't put any new event into game because they already filled every hour of the game with 1 event .

polom

Sep 14, 2017
Then i'll ask it in a other way. What to do when the baby is there? Diane only has two dialoge-buttons.
Oh, for me : when the baby here, Diane is cut from all sex possibilty, until you see some cutscene including the baby. at some point (2 week, i think), the baby disappear and Diane recover her sex possibility.

I'm wondering if I saw all content, through ... ?

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
Would appreciate if anyone could tell me if the Incest patch works? If not I'll need to wait it out because I just can't help but feel as if something is off without it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Paprika

OmegaGolem

Mar 28, 2018
Oh, for me : when the baby here, Diane is cut from all sex possibilty, until you see some cutscene including the baby. at some point (2 week, i think), the baby disappear and Diane recover her sex possibility.

I'm wondering if I saw all content, through ... ?
Same happend to me when i did it first time. But i never finished Diane's Quest Line nor I had a 3some with Debbie and Diane

polom

Sep 14, 2017
Same happend to me when i did it first time. But i never finished Diane's Quest Line nor I had a 3some with Debbie and Diane
Oho ? I had the Threesome (go check Debbie at night, when Diane is look Tv)
Maybe there is more than i saw ? :DD

addybui7

Aug 9, 2018
I just unlocked every new scenes with diane including the threesome.
But I encountered a bug wherein the intro with Erik gets repeated whenever I visit his house, then from that the intro at school gets repeated as well and I need to talk to the Principal Smith but when I go to her office she told me to leave. After that I can't use the map.

johndoe77

Jun 5, 2017
I may have always started the game again until now. But I understand those who don't want to start over again for a titjob, a threesome and Bj some scene like the cucumber fuck having just been moved from the kitchen to the barn and the scene where she rides the darkcookie's cock and squirts milk (ma favorite) having been deleted altogether it seems to me

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
There's no reason as to why he should bother. If he's smart with his money he's already well off that he doesn't even need to work seriously anymore. Then again, it is a free game, and it isn't like he goes around begging and making false promises (unless I missed something), people give him money because they want to. That's their money and their decision.

Loot boxes, DLCs, shitty mobile games, streamers, patreon milkers and the whole shebang are there because there's money in it. It's really not that complicated. Money talks, therefore his patreons talks, and they're satisfied. Case closed.
Closed? Not even in your dreams my friend (friendly Sarcasm) just wait one week and you will see ppl talking one more time about the same issue.

You can ignore ban warnings but I'm pretty sure that one day this thread would be closed.

The Milking issue, the bad plot, the long updates.... Again and again, like the question "old saves work". I'm not shutting Anybody's mouth. But dude, If you are reading this, that will not change, updates will be long, darkcookie will earn more money... Sadly almost 50% ppl here don't read a page on the thread (If they don't rwad the OP What you can espect of reading 3 pages). This comment would be forgotten , next page Milking issue will appear again, one more dude will ask If old saves work...and life goes by...

I understand the rage of ppl and also understand ppl deffending the dev. But guys, Darkcookie don't read this thread and your oppinion, which is perfect legit, wont change the game.

Reactions: kiribito

Parth

Feb 2, 2018
how does the pregnancy minigame works? i spin it but the sperm doesnt move it just stays there and i am outside. doesnt sperm move near the egg, hit it or goes inside?

Mustang00

Nov 23, 2018
Is there anything with the Indian doctor? I had a second kid with Diane and it keeps telling me I have nothing to report.

4.00 star(s) 359 Votes