polom

Sep 14, 2017
yes i did it many times, but whenever the arrow is alligned it kicks me out of minigame the sperm doesnt go in the egg
If that's the case, just wait for 1 or 2 week, you'll get a text from her.

if not, then i didn't understood what you said, and my english writing is too much frencized for me to speak clearly xD

polom

Sep 14, 2017
Is there anything with the Indian doctor? I had a second kid with Diane and it keeps telling me I have nothing to report.
What does it make to have multiple child ? is there new cutscene ? (i stoped after the disappearing of the first)

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
So just 2 new scenes ?! And no lesbian action ?! Cmon dude seriously ! Man he was hinting from 2 upg back that they are bi-sexual and nothing WTF ?!

Last edited:

polom

Sep 14, 2017
Thanks, My work here is done, i'll check for Teaching Feeling update, last one i played was 2.1 ^^

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
Love 0.17, except i have a bug when trying to load saves, most of my saves loads me and Diane in the barn when i'm not loading that and its a pain because that further back,i hope you releases a bug fix soon

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
Let say Two girl kissed passionnaly, does it count ? ;)
I just one a bit more viarity its basicly like last ugp whit Roxy and her friends kissing nothing else , and the same two possitions over and over again cowgirl and missionary. I think oral sex and fingering is just harder to animate well. If its not that i dont get what is it - the game is kinky enough whit pregnency and potetial incest (which is promissed in the future) i dont get it why the vanila stuff . Is a little girl on girl action so much to ask ?

Reactions: User_897603
4.00 star(s) 359 Votes