Muramasa0

Thicc thighs for breakfast
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
For someone who gets over $30,000 a month and numerous people to help, it shouldn't take this long for updates, and it shouldn't be so damn buggy either.

Not complaining, because I like the game, I'm just telling it like it is
And still no save compatibility when plenty of more trashy games has this feature looooong time ago.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Sorry guys, I skipped the last thirty pages that have been posted since I was here yesterday. I just couldn't stomach the thought of reading 800 posts going "HOW DO QUEST???".
Curse my brain betraying me into reading most of the pages...

A - If you didn't complete both Jenny and Roxxy routes, they both make fun of MC.
B - If you completed Jenny's route, she tries to convince Roxxy that MC is a very helpful guy, and that he's heavily endowed.
C - If you completed Roxxy's route, she shows off about how good is MC in bed in front of Jenny.
D - If you completed both of them, basically B and C together.

This makes the game more replayable and entertaining, because you can get unique dialogues depending on the order in which each of the routes are completed. It turns everything into something more interconnected, I think.
Now what I do when I play SS is start constantly new games, because I want to know what can I discover if a play differently.

Wait... You mean they did something different depending on when you did their routes?

Well I'll be damned... I gotta redo that...

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
i'm playing more of the update and i start to really like it, that small scene with ronda was just perfect and makes me want to vote for her when the next poll comes also her and dianes redesigned art is so good and makes both way more attractive to me

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
This thread is now under strict moderating, any small offenses will be warned.
Staff is tired of dealing with this thread, every time we log on we have been getting reports over and over again. Any small offenses will be warned from now on, if you have any warning on this thread and you get warned again you'll be thread banned for a week. after that a month and after that you'll get perma banned from posting on this thread. Stop spamming, stop the attacks and behave like an adult.
A gentle reminder here.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Honestly, I don't like where this game is going.

I DON'T LIKE how DC remade the main characters at all.

Most of all I don't like THEIR FACES: their faces are shining; their faces are TOO polished, even fake. Jenny's new face looks like a doll's. The dinner scene with MC, Diane, Debbie and Jenny IS AWFUL: Jenny's and Diane's faces ARE UGLY.

Just my 2 cents.

Last edited:

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
Yeah, I think I'm moving my $5/month to a different dev. I got caught in the drinks mixing game bug with no way out and my last save an hour ago. The mini-games have been reliably buggy in this game, that was alleviated by the cheats, but no cheat for this one. Plus, the lack of old saves working, requiring a fresh play-through every time. Annoying, until I hit a game breaking bug. I waited 4 months for this one, I guess I'll check back next year.

Last edited:

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Well,i'm seeing a lot of people complaining about the wait and the content,so,i'm going to add some of my opinion,based on what i experienced on this update:
(as it said on it,its only MY opinion,you guys aren't forced to agree,nor discord to anything mentioned)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

to resume,for those who prefer it short,her update may not look as incredible as Roxxy update was,but this is entirely because a lot of her story was already defined on the game,and her character was already developed and explained having now its deserved conclusion,the bigger part of the changes made by this update are the code,the game is running smoother,and althought there is a little bug here and there,those were way less bothersome as the ones in Roxxy update....if DC could resolve the problem in the speed of the development,this game could easily make him a very famous name(even more than he already is)

Last edited:
Nov 22, 2018
Honestly, I don't like where this game is going.

I DON'T LIKE how DC remade the main characters at all.

Most of all I don't like THEIR FACES: their faces are shining; their faces are TOO polished, even fake. Jenny's new face looks like a doll's. The dinner scene with MC, Diane, Debbie and Jenny IS AWFUL: Jenny's and Diane's faces ARE UGLY.

Just my 2 cents.
It's ironic because people complained how they didn't like DCs old style, and now that is generic is even worse. He should also learn how to draw breasts instead of missile tits.

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
Friendly reminder guys: if you really dislike this update, feel free to cancel your patreon subscription to DC.

If you're not a patron of DC and you're complaining... No one cares, really. Your opinion is effectively irrelevant (this includes me). That's how capitalism works.

Reactions: Vibescu

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
It's ironic because people complained how they didn't like DCs old style, and now that is generic is even worse. He should also learn how to draw breasts instead of missile tits.
If you think DC's tits are particularly egregiously implausible, you're going to have an aneurysm looking at the other games on this site.

Mustang00

Nov 23, 2018
Anyone figured out where the other half of the succubus statue is? I wouldn't be surprised if there's another hscene attached to it.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I'd really like to know who are those guys who complained about the old style: if people didn't like it the game would have died after a few months. It wouldn't even exist anymore.

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
Erik mom? Don't you mean the landlady?
No.. he means erik's mom.. Landlady was just that garbage band aid they did to comply patreon's guidelines.. which fucked up the entire story lol.. According to DC, once he gets toa new plat or is close to finish the game, things will went back to normal.

Nov 22, 2018
I'd really like to know who are those guys who complained about the old style: if people didn't like it the game would have died after a few months. It wouldn't even exist anymore.
The thing is, his old style was unique to him. I know a lot of people who thought it was ugly, and it might as well, but it was different and his own. Now it looks exactly like everything else. And the anatomy got worse too.
The only thing he was faulty of is basically doing the same face in every character, but ironically enough, that was the thing that didn't change. If something, they look even more similar now without the cheekbone.
1543108358183.png

df341

Jan 14, 2018
Im having issues with my 0.17.0 save game, i do a bunch of missions and steps and then save, when i close my game and load the save, it has rolled back again. anyone else got this?

4.00 star(s) 359 Votes