McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
Yea I can, but it's for the last time, because we won't see any twist. The clear winner is Main story in v0.20!

0.20 content poll! (update!!!)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yeah it's ogre! idk i should be more excited about the main story stuff it's one of those updates i was kinda excited about because of maria (it's kinda tied with the school cult stuff for me, only mia and ronda i want more bey are not an option rn)

i really don't give much of a crap about the roxxy and debbie stuff, it's good that dc sees them as smaller updates.. hope what this means is that they are both a month of work at most. don'T care tat much for mrs johnson and erik, i just want that stuff for the save compability

rle68

May 28, 2017
Only few scenes.. nice.

I don't know how to use spoiler thing on this site but spoiler will be below this.

--Spoiler--

So after 4 months, a new barn, few new characters and 4 new 1 reworked h-scenes?
This shows your utter ignorance...1 diane story almost completely redone.. if you didnt realize that then maybe you shouldnt be involved ... that alone took probably the longest part.. added nurse micoe cool idea.. veronica being a lesbian/bisexual interaction with mall whore cool...Annies family.. cant wait to fuck her mom.. dad is a dick needs his ass kicked.. but i have wasted enough replying to your nonsense

buggy oh lord yes..not sure i like how the story progresses with the baby... i mean your dicking roxxy, her friends, judith jacking you off, running off to the hospital for a nurse blowjob bending roz over for some gilf ass...grudge fucking roxxy's mom... your mom your sister, all the teachers... and you make a baby now with diane.. i see it happening but later.. due up to get plowed mia her mom, the principle annies mom.. eve and her sister...the nun.... not sure if timing is right

Reactions: TheDevian and Rauls

JacobEro

Aug 5, 2017
I think thay should fix V0.17 first and than end things to v0.18 and 0.19 and than start asking what to do next... :)

Dented

Aug 31, 2018
If I were a top-tier patron I'd be really pissed of at the amount of new content after such a long wait.
I do understand that developing such a high quality game takes time, skill and a lot of plannig but ... 10 to 15 min worth of new content per version? Come on...

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Yea I can, but it's for the last time, because we won't see any twist. The clear winner is Main story in v0.20!

Huh thats a minor surprise,then again it sounds like the most content for the buck(well update...whatever).
Cant say Im too hot on more Rump though.
I know americans really love/hate the whole thing but for me as a non-amurica citizien Im just really bored of the Trump parodies.
Not even the forced-Obama inclusions were this obnoxious.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian

polom

Sep 14, 2017
MORE OVER,

there is a lot of bug in this version over many path (roxxy, erik, mia, ...), i guess this version is only able to reach the end content of Diane.

sregi

Oct 16, 2017

Thanks for the update, couple of questions.
Why no schoolgirls?
Does the car dealership include Josephine?

P.S. old xrays were better

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
is there enough new content to make it worth starting a new save or should i just wait for the next version?
This is more of a redo than anything else. I don't really expect much from this update but others did.

It eliminates some of the small stuff, but from what everyone is saying, it's still a bit buggy and not what they expected after Roxxy. I'm more or less playing for the Roxxy stuff I missed. Having Diane to redo is just a bonus. You might find it best to save and succeed at No Nut November that so many others failed at.

rongngoc123

May 6, 2018
ONCE AGAIN,

T h e r e i s a w a l k t h r o u g h t t h r e a d, guys. Check the walkthough in the walkthrough thread.
Agree with u. These guys are unbelievable. They cant read, that' s why they always need walkthrough. They just skip everything in game to see only the hscenes.

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes