polom

Sep 14, 2017
They kind of work, but because of what got fixed, it changed too much. We had to go back and mess with the old code again, it's going to keep being that way until it's caught up. We need Mrs. Johnson to save us! :sneaky:
My my ! I was hesitating between Renpy, Rpg Maker or C++, I guess my choice is made : independant module and C++ it is ! xD

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Hmm, just started a clean playthrough.... during conversations I'm not seeing any art asset for the other character in about half the scenes. No Ronda, no Diane. In some of the scenes there's a red error at the top of the screen saying that the image file is missing. But I've downloaded the game from two different links in the OP in this thread, as well as from SVS, and all of them seem to exhibit this issue.

polom

Sep 14, 2017
Hmm, just started a clean playthrough.... during conversations I'm not seeing any art asset for the other character in about half the scenes. No Ronda, no Diane. In some of the scenes there's a red error at the top of the screen saying that the image file is missing. But I've downloaded the game from two different links in the OP in this thread, as well as from SVS, and all of them seem to exhibit this issue.
Do you mean there still bug in 0.17.1 ?

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
4 months for 3 sex scenes, what a waste
To be fair, there was a lot more involved in this update than just 3 sex scenes.

Why can't I use saves from 17.0? Is it not considered the same version?
Because if any of the issues causing the bugs are in your save file, it will bork the new version.

0.17 and 0.17.1 saves incompatible? Now that's just straight up bullshit. Fine, if earlier than that won't work due to serious rework, but a 0.0.1 upgrade with bug fixes? Come on.
See above.

Last edited:

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
People always bring up the whole "oh look, people are dropping the patron now, he's losing money, lol!"

The thing is, that's just how EVERY patreon works. After something has been released, people cancel their patreon subscription and fuck off, in order to save money. It happens on all patreons.

GAAAH, why did I involve myself in this money discussion - ugh.
It's also the end of the month, people remove their subscriptions before the auto-renew.

Where are people getting this $56k number from? I don't have it ever having gone up over $52k?

wow. his advantage donations are only $3.00 per person, i was way off thinking $10.00 giving him way more credit then i should lol
I mean ... it's basic math to determine that amount. 18k patrons times $10 isn't remotely close to $50k

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Yeah idk why lots of people have been saying $56,000... they've never been at $56k.
It was $50,000 the day the update released, now it's $51.6k which is the highest it's ever been, and it will keep getting higher.

However, they make much more than $51k a month since they have pay upfront enabled. I'd guess around $65k a month, but there's honestly no real way to know exactly how much.

Also just a warning, mods always start deleting comments when people start talking about patreon money, so all these posts are probably going to be purged soon if people keep going off topic.

Aug 26, 2018
Saves are not working properly.
They keep taking me to random old saves i have overwritten( alot of them were in the barn during the pill and breeding sessions with diane)

Feb 7, 2018
Why lower your profit by 3k a month if people will remain patrons regardless?
Two things - if he keeps proving he's unwilling to speed things up or make things better he's gonna go down to far less subscribers. People like quality and all but his success is gonna spur competition as we see in this website daily. If DC keeps at a slow pace he will lose to someone who works smarter and faster. Just a matter of time.

Second DC has already mentioned a second project. If he shows terrible skills here repeatedly faith in that project will likely be nonexistent. If this project takes years to be even halfway done are you really interested in letting him take your money again for the same slow pace when more and more content will be available by people who work faster?

Keitaro420

Apr 17, 2018
I'm waiting for the complete incest mod to start the game. Is it worthwhile to play an update that implies a relative without the mod?

Reactions: obiwan

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
Two things - if he keeps proving he's unwilling to speed things up or make things better he's gonna go down to far less subscribers. People like quality and all but his success is gonna spur competition as we see in this website daily. If DC keeps at a slow pace he will lose to someone who works smarter and faster. Just a matter of time.
That's really just speculation on your part as the game so far has seen no sign of slowing down from a Patreon perspective. It's definitely possible that someone could overtake him as favourite, but hasn't SS been ridiculously popular for at least a year? You'd think that someone with similar talent would have stepped up to overtake him. Based on comments from this thread, artists of similar talent to DC are a dime a dozen.

Second DC has already mentioned a second project. If he shows terrible skills here repeatedly faith in that project will likely be nonexistent. If this project takes years to be even halfway done are you really interested in letting him take your money again for the same slow pace when more and more content will be available by people who work faster?
If nothing else, he's not going to start with the bad code base he started this game with, so that will let the focus of the updates on the art.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
My my ! I was hesitating between Renpy, Rpg Maker or C++, I guess my choice is made : independant module and C++ it is ! xD
That is why I went with Unity and C#.
I'm waiting for the complete incest mod to start the game. Is it worthwhile to play an update that implies a relative without the mod?
Well, it is the Aunt, and many people call their aunt by their first name, so, you just need to use your imagination a bit. It's not like we don't know who is who.

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
You do know DC said incest will come back once the game is done dont you? You'll be waiting a LONG time my friend.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes