ssj4kakarott

Jun 1, 2018
What is getting milked more?

Diane's titties or DC's patreons? Am i right, fellas?
id say the Patrons are, you can't milk Diane after she is pregnant for weeks in the game preventing you from actually doing it(again, still makes no F'in sense), where as DC is milking his fan base all the time. ;)

cumtoo

Jun 24, 2017
why i am not able to see

photos/render in game , its showing missing file

Judasteros18

Aug 9, 2018
got this msgs from new updated

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/bedroom.rpy", line 181, in <module>
  File "game/scripts/core/core.rpy", line 63, in Sleep
  File "game/scripts/core/systems/game.rpy", line 89, in sleep
TypeError: list indices must be integers, not Event_Queue

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/dialogue.rpyc", line 1840, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/hallway.rpyc", line 72, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/entrance.rpyc", line 131, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/bedroom.rpyc", line 181, in script
  File "D:\Links\SummertimeSaga-0-17-1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\Links\SummertimeSaga-0-17-1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/bedroom.rpy", line 181, in <module>
  File "game/scripts/core/core.rpy", line 63, in Sleep
  File "game/scripts/core/systems/game.rpy", line 89, in sleep
TypeError: list indices must be integers, not Event_Queue

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
SummertimeSaga 0.17.1
Fri Nov 30 15:59:31 2018

pitpitpit

Sep 10, 2018
This was one of my favorite games, but the fact that you can't use ur saved games on new updates, and force you to play everything from beggining (even with cheats) its just bad. Didn't play 0.17, probably won't play until 0.20.

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
just extract zip file, using ikarumod mod ,
Thats why, that mod is the problem, the solution can be found on the mods thread, but if your using the mod with v17.1 I'm pretty sure I've read some people saying its not working on the 17.1 because it was made for v17 before all the bugfixes, can't help beyond that cause im waiting on the mod being updated and having the problems such as the one you have being fixed before I use it again

Last edited:

llong0415

Jul 27, 2017
ok mod is causing this problem got it, after removing it working fine..thanks
I guess it's time to mention it again. Any mod has the potential to cause game breaking bugs in SS. This isn't a put down on the modders; it's just that SS doesn't play well with mods. Probably has to do with the old code and all the variables thereof. Also DON'T use saves from previous versions. If you delete them all and stay away from mods you should be fine. If your computer is alright, let's not forget that.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes