obibobi

May 10, 2017
Brief review on this update.

First off to sum up how I felt about this update, it feels unfinished, it felt like it barely got going. I am of course not going to criticize anything about Maria or Abby's mother, those where clearly plot hooks. But this update had moments that barely got off the ground, the relationship with your aunt, your aunts friend, the milking business, pregnancy pills and the pregnancy, just to highlight how bad it was, in the last update you got to know Roxxy's friends better than the main focus of this update.

In the last update you resolved Roxxy's living issues over a few days, in this update, the mother of the MC's child sleeps on the couch for over a year for her full term, this is never addressed and it seems like a really big oversight.

There wasn't an arc or story for this update. You knock up the aunt and then the game goes through the process of popping out what I assume is a randomly generated child. It all feels so mechanical and cold for what should have been a really, really, big deal in the story.

Last edited:

kylemorre

May 29, 2018
Kevin is broken. He still keeps his ass in the kitchen even when I got erik to cover for him. Was able to use kevin in the gym a handfull of times then it no longer works anymore, even though his sprite is standing next the weights.

The game had less bugs in .16.1

It's very buggy in this release, many repeating scenes too

Revenzzz

May 11, 2018
Are you trying to annoy us?
Again no savegames working from older games?
I started all over with 17.0 and with 17.1. these saves are not vaild again?
GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER!
yeah, agree with that..
i'm began to lost interest with this game, cos of that problem.

do anybody have problem with console, im ald enable it but when i press shift + o nothing happen

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Are you trying to annoy us?
Again no savegames working from older games?
I started all over with 17.0 and with 17.1. these saves are not vaild again?
GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER!
Same thing happens every time, and if you had been paying attention, you would know that save are going to keep being broken until the patreon supporters vote for Mrs. Johnson's update. Until the last of the old code is gone, this will continue to be an issue. But most of his supporters don't seem to care about that, so it never wins. Get mad all you want, it won't do any good. If I read it correctly though, the more you donate, the more your vote counts in the survey, so if you feel that strongly about it, that is the only way to make a difference ...other than making your own game.
yeah, agree with that..
i'mbegan to lost interest with this game, cos of that troble.

do anybody have problem with console, im ald enable it but when i press shift + o nothing happen
That's been stated a few times, the console has been disabled to keep you from breaking the game more than it is. If you insist on it, it was posed a few pages ago.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
U

User_51567

Wanted to play it again around this update.
But seems like it's a better choice to just wait a couple more updates.

What i also seem to get is that he is trying to change and fix the engine, but adding new content at the same time.

Now, i am not going to pretend that i know everything about making a game but seems to me that i would be a safer choice to fix all the problems first, implement the changes to the changes to the engine so it's all good to go for the future.

Adding content at the same time as implementing changes to the engine and coding, well....History proves that doing that will only result into more problems and a game that's broken in 2 halves and barely functioning.

Would make more sense if he would take the Faerin route, just stop adding content for a update or 2 and primary focus on fixing the engine and implement the changes for the future.
You can of course design content in the meanwhile, but just don't add it ..

But i have to say honestly,
I am not going to say that he is milking his Pledgers because we are all making our own decision to pay him, so enough with that.
But if you earning that much money, i would at least expect a game that works 100%.
If you can't handle that or having issues with making a solid game plan, well maybe it's about time to hire some more staff that can help you with that, you are earning more then enough money for that.

So seems that this game is on a crossroad right now.
Money vs. Quality.

Ironhide92

Jun 4, 2017
But i have to say honestly,
I am not going to say that he is milking his Pledgers because we are all making our own decision to pay him, so enough with that.
But if you earning that much money, i would at least expect a game that works 100%.
If you can't handle that or having issues with making a solid game plan, well maybe it's about time to hire some more staff that can help you with that, you are earning more then enough money for that.

Money vs. Quality.
Well to be fair to DC and the staff, It does say several times on patreon (or did, not been on for a while) and also alot of times on this thread, it's not yet a "game" and it's also not a game being released in chapters e.g. like SS part/chapter 1, part/chapter 2. It's still a game in it's development/production stages and so I don't think there is too much wrong with adding new content at a rate which may be faster than the rate of changing/updating the older codes. Also he/they are allowing people to play and test it for him/them to help with guiding to new story/paths, spot and iron out bugs they may have missed, ideas for new characters, changes for current characters, etc. whilst it is going through this process.
So while I agree and hope that when the game has got through its development and is finally released that the majority of bugs are sorted and those discovered after release get dealt with. I think it is really unfair and I disagree strongly to be saying that he/they are now at a stage of questioning "money vs quality" when the "game" is still not yet at the stage of being a Game.
I hope some other people give that a thought for just a moment and consider if their comments are really justified, because seems to be happening more and more now that the development is changing slightly.

Last edited:

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Wanted to play it again around this update.

Money vs. Quality.
That's like saying EA, Activision, Rockstar and so forth should release flawless games with no bugs because the amount of money they make.

With Patreon you don't actually buy a finished product. You donate to support the work of the creator. So rather than fork out 60 bucks for a triple A tittle. You keep donate monthly to have a finished game down the line somewhere. Which might cost you many times the cost of a triple A tittle, but without the support there wouldn't be any adult game for you to play.

You can't really compare between the two forms, because if you take a game such as RDR2 from Rockstar, that probably total up around 300 million USD with marketing and all (and still got bugs and a pay 2 win model to boot).

Rasputin1980

Jul 4, 2017
Bug report.
When Debbie is in the pool at night with her sister and asks the MC for a towel she could be found sleeping in her bed at the same time.

eddieedison

Jul 9, 2017
Hello,
Hope someone could advise how to proceed although I think the game's just having issues.

I'm stuck at Erik's story, his mom will NEVER leave the hallway (i guess) in their house....she is only there morning, noon and evening...whatever i do, cannot progress to see her at the Gym or anything else.

Also, every time I go to the school sport yard where coach Bridget is, although my stats are all full, she keeps telling me I have to train.

Guess I'm going in a loop while somehow progressing Diane story (currently pregnant)...the scene with Erik's mom in the morning (telling me Erik is skipping school) and then school where he gets bullied happened like 5 times already.

Is there no more cookie jar? or how do I check my progress so far? I think in the older versions there was something like a picture in the bedroom?!

I have attached my save file for reference in case you would like to check.

Thank you in advance for you replies.

Rasputin1980

Jul 4, 2017
Another bug.
I already got the key from the principals desk but at night i can't visit Mrs. Bisette because of a message that I need a key like Annie's
After checking the principal's desk once more the issue is gone

Last edited:

manneychin

May 8, 2017
I made a to discuss SS incest mod(s) / patch solutions in a more focused way. Considering SS' explosive growth since incest was deeply cut out, this issue is not a serious problem for SS patrons. A minority on F95 looks interested in the issue considering the amount of questions in this thread about an incest patch so I thought it might help if we talk about it in a more focused way on a dedicated thread.

Last edited:

manneychin

May 8, 2017
@Muff Diver (or whomever has the privilege), could you please remove the incest tag from this thread?

There is absolutely no point keeping it for historic reasons as SS has deeply cut out incest with no support from DC to put it back in. In fact, there is very reasonable doubt incest can be put back in at all as it requires a mod that takes a lot more effort than for pretty much any other game.

Maybe replace "incest" tag with a new "incest-mod" tag, if an incest-mod eventually becomes a steady thing for SS.

llong0415

Jul 27, 2017
If you look on Patreon, you'll find that SS is still in Alpha. Now any reasonable person knows that an Alpha release is buggy. I guess you could say that DC's followers and Patrons are bug testers. So, logically I don't understand why the hell anyone has problems with playing an Alpha release. 17.1.jpg

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes