Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
If you look on Patreon, you'll find that SS is still in Alpha. Now any reasonable person knows that an Alpha release is buggy. I guess you could say that DC's followers and Patrons are bug testers. So, logically I don't understand why the hell anyone has problems with playing an Alpha release. View attachment 187776

Uhm... :unsure::unsure: Maybe 'cause this statement does not make sense at all? :whistle:

What the hell are you talking about, dude? This game won't be finished before 2022, at least: do you really think that no one should complain about bugs until it's 100% finished? no one should complain about bugs before the FINAL beta release?!? are you totally out of your mind? :mad::mad::mad:

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
The new side characters (Annie's Mom, Veronica, Pizzaria Maria) are some nice introductions. Good to see the story adjusting to add them in appropriately, plenty of gripes to be had, but even at this late date it is good to see the story get updated and pulled together more cohesively than it has been in the past.

Smokeyz

Apr 24, 2018
playing v17.1, the save ughh... i save after diane pregnant,
but the load back before diane pregnant!
do i need multiple save??

Reactions: rdblev
Apr 28, 2018
The new side characters (Annie's Mom, Veronica, Pizzaria Maria) are some nice introductions. Good to see the story adjusting to add them in appropriately, plenty of gripes to be had, but even at this late date it is good to see the story get updated and pulled together more cohesively than it has been in the past.
Agree, that damn pizza mini-game is so annoying and still bugged so we need compensation for our wasted effort. Maria is to be ravaged to get my revenge on TONY who looks like he is from Egypt but running Italian pizza place.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
@Muff Diver (or whomever has the privilege), could you please remove the incest tag from this thread?

There is absolutely no point keeping it for historic reasons as SS has deeply cut out incest with no support from DC to put it back in. In fact, there is very reasonable doubt incest can be put back in at all as it requires a mod that takes a lot more effort than for pretty much any other game.

Maybe replace "incest" tag with a new "incest-mod" tag, if an incest-mod eventually becomes a steady thing for SS.
Also not. Because DC till now as always say that in the end the game become again incest. So for those that know the thing, eventually the game become again incest. And for the other that do not know, at last they are warning about the content.

So for me incest tag is ok, i do not see why remove. If DC say no more incest also in the end, then the thing change. But for now incest tag need to stay.

Anyway can someone tell me how pizza minigame work? Really i just do not understand how to give the pizza or who type of pizza i need to give to every house.
Also... i buy the Bike and now i see that i can buy 3 vehicles: scooter, low cost car and high price car.
Do this 3 vehicles need only for the pizza minigame? Or are use also for other thing? Ofc for the main quest number 3. But i mean car need to do some girls/women event?
Anticipate thankses.

Last edited:
Reactions: E-Dog and TheDevian

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Agree, that damn pizza mini-game is so annoying and still bugged so we need compensation for our wasted effort. Maria is to be ravaged to get my revenge on TONY who looks like he is from Egypt but running Italian pizza place.
lol i was thinking this too!
I really hope i can fuck Maria from the pizze job.
For now i never see Annie's mom, or veronica. But every milf in game, need to have they fuck time with MC :LOL:
I know that the game have choice path. But really was really nice if in some way we can have both Mia and her Mom to fuck.
I understand the plot, but was nice if after we help her with the husband in the end she give to us secret fucking time in an little motel or in the buy house :ROFLMAO: i really hate to do a save file to see who happen in the other path.
With Eric was easy. I like his mother and not to much the chubby girl. But was really cool if in some way we can find a non npc for eric and have also her in the path. I just wanna all the girls/women in game without share. So is for that, that i let Eric have June. So i can have all for me his mother. Damn how i hate share or other thing like that.

Anyway better to go and continue the game. Cant wait to play it with the best incest patch, this game without incest is really usless in terms of plot.

Guys how do I change MC's name?
You need to restart the game from 0. If you are using someone else save file you cant.
Or perhaps if you are good, but i do not know, go in the script and change the name there.
Anyway the only way i know is to start the game from the start.

Last edited:
Reactions: asdadasdasdsadada

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
lol i am so frustrate. This is me 3 time that i need to play from 0
In this game you cant do two thing together! Otherwise the game go in bug mode :(
Know at last everything till v0.15 some thing is easy to remember. So i go it in the fast way i can.
So i think i go to eric house, i speak with him, i say to me i lost me box card can you help me?
So i say yes. Now in this exact moment i also say to eric, i need some help with the caffettery. So i can let Kevin train me in strength. So after he say yes, but i need a game, i go to the mall and buy the crox card or how is called and the game.
I return to eric and give him the card. Then i give him the game for kevin. So i go to the caffettery and... bug? Every time i go to kevin there is no choice in say i find you a replace to the caffettery.
So if someone need to one thing at a time! Both destroid you game and a bug pop up:cry:

Edit
Nothing now a new bug pop out. After i do all the thing correctly to let Kevin go to the gym
Every time i load the game, the game forget the thing i do.
I see kevin in the gym. But if i try to train, MC say i need someone who help me! But i already train with kevin and have +1 in strength! Why you not remember!

Last edited:

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
playing v17.1, the save ughh... i save after diane pregnant,
but the load back before diane pregnant!
do i need multiple save??
Same problem for me.
Always going back outside of the barn

I tried to complete the quest (Diane pregnant, baby, threesome) but it's the same.

ssj4kakarott

Jun 1, 2018
That's like saying EA, Activision, Rockstar and so forth should release flawless games with no bugs because the amount of money they make.

if only the AAA company's did, lol Bethesda Softworks is being sued right now because of how bad and bugg ridden Fallout 76 on the PC is, and people are being denied returns right now on Bethesda.net too, the whole thing is a mess that could of all been avoided had they released a polished game.

Reactions: Crawdaddy

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
if only the AAA company's did, lol Bethesda Softworks is being sued right now because of how bad and bugg ridden Fallout 76 on the PC is, and people are being denied returns right now on Bethesda.net too, the whole thing is a mess that could of all been avoided had they released a polished game.
Actually, no. No lawsuit is made towards Bethseda, just sable rattling on the internets... What was the last time you saw any such laswsuits against game companies bear any fruits what so ever? The only thing they can face liability for is their "power armor" edition release, had a cheap nylon bag, rather than a promised canvas bag.

I sunk soon 100 hours into F76, and faced a mere handful of bugs, which all a relog solved. Maybe people shouldn't try run things they really can't on their potato rigs :p Or buy a game expecting it to be something else than it was announced.

rdblev

Mar 16, 2018
Saves are useless. You load a save that should have you at 1 point (in the church) and the game loads something from 4 hours earlier (in the barn). All those hours of pushing numerous story lines forward are lost. Make the game stable PLEASE!!! before adding more to it. This would be a great game if it worked. This caused me to start putting new saves in an empty slot and deleting all previous saves. Didn't matter - with only the most current save to load it still started me back hours ago. I love this game but I'm done with it until they fix all the annoying bugs.

Reactions: gv100

NickSkump04

Apr 11, 2018
Hi guys! I know this is being asked by everyone but someone really needs to put a full save file in here. Or at least can i have a save file just when getting the tit-job from diane? Thanks.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes