regueton1

Jun 10, 2017
incest patch anywhere? DC i suggest to implement the incest the same o similar form than this if its possible:

Open the developer console by pressing Shift+O and type: set_special(True)

When properly patched, the title screen will show 'Taboo Edition'; if you didn't do it properly, it won't change, so double-check that the title screen changes (see below). You only have to do this once, the changes should be persistent and will carry over to new releases of the game.

I enjoy more of this game is when i play with incest patch ( Really sorry for my bad englis, i hope it understand well )

Reactions: Paprika and obiwan
Feb 7, 2018
That's like saying EA, Activision, Rockstar and so forth should release flawless games with no bugs because the amount of money they make.

With Patreon you don't actually buy a finished product. You donate to support the work of the creator. So rather than fork out 60 bucks for a triple A tittle. You keep donate monthly to have a finished game down the line somewhere. Which might cost you many times the cost of a triple A tittle, but without the support there wouldn't be any adult game for you to play.

You can't really compare between the two forms, because if you take a game such as RDR2 from Rockstar, that probably total up around 300 million USD with marketing and all (and still got bugs and a pay 2 win model to boot).
Because paying $180 for this is equal to paying $60 for RDR2 somehow? I'm starting to wonder if some part of Pateron's platform isn't all about relying on people heavily investing in sunk fallacies as a business model.

I believe in what can be done with the platform but when the developer constantly ignores his own admitted problems to keep his profits up and outputs slow, they shouldn't be rewarded for it. If Rockstar worked like DC did, they would be out of business.

dsouliv03

Feb 13, 2018
i think the bugs start is using a mod and choosing cheat enabled at the new game. coz it prolly will be conflict since mod was not made by the dev itself...

try clean game+mod or cheat enabled w/out any mod

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Because paying $180 for this is equal to paying $60 for RDR2 somehow? I'm starting to wonder if some part of Pateron's platform isn't all about relying on people heavily investing in sunk fallacies as a business model.

I believe in what can be done with the platform but when the developer constantly ignores his own admitted problems to keep his profits up and outputs slow, they shouldn't be rewarded for it. If Rockstar worked like DC did, they would be out of business.
Except that patreon isn't an investment, at all. The way patreonage was meant to be set up is that you find someone who does something you like and you give money for what ever he or she does. If what he's doing is not to your liking anymore, you stop giving money. That's the whole system and especially in DC's case there's no real responsibilty involved because the game is actually free and nobody pays for the game itself, which is a big difference compared to other devs, where people actually give money to play the game.

The problem with bugtesting etc. is again a rather simple and output related one. For the overall development of the game regular updates are a pretty bad thing because you invest time in making them work again and again and again which you'd usually only spend once at the very end of the project. So there's always a line to find between the time invested in bugtesting and possibly temporary band-aids and that same time being invested in further development of the game.
After all it's really not news that playing first releases in any patreon game is risky, especially if we are talking about non linear games and big updates.

Last edited:

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017

Yeah, but if DC had a billion USD in the bank to spend on a project. He wouldn't have to depend on Patreon. Adult games is a niche market at best. You won't get funding in place to make such games. There been a few like "Singles, Playboy Mansion, 7 sins, and more. But the market isn't really there for such games. Of course there is more "softcore" games, such as all those visual novels and similar, you even find at steam now, but that is a far stretch from the games you find here.

To make a game you don't need to know how to code, how to make graphics, music, whatever. You can hire such people, and just focus on raise fund it. So in theory, everyone here could start their own game. Quit your job, go full time, hire people raise funds, and then one day release your game and hope it sell enough to cover expenses, pay back investors and maybe give some profit you can sink into the next project. Many game studios gone under with main stream games, so to make a success with adult games would be even harder.

Most creators on Patreon doesn't make it to the income like DC got or some of the other creators. And even their income might surpass what they ever imagined. No one would ever go out and say, please, don't support any longer. Also just because the income from Patreon get to a certain level doesn't necessary mean the creator want to start hire people to work on "their" project. End of the day Patreons support the creator, they don't purchase a product. I usually support 2-3 patreons at a time, and then switch it around to some others, just to spread it around. Usually get their games anyways, through places such as this.

rdblev

Mar 16, 2018
Same game ending bug in 17.1 that was in 17. After Debbie catches you having sex with Diane on the couch you are told to go to your room. Debbie and Diane talk everything out and Debbie comes to your room to let you know everything is OK, Diane is staying. She then says she wants to show you something so follow her. But when you go to her room the normal night sequence plays out after which you can't go anywhere the next morning without it saying "I need to follow Debbie. I think she went to her room." I've tried talking to Diane again before entering Debbie's room but nothing changes. I'm playing a clean game with no cheats or mods.

Last edited:

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Sorry if this has been answered before, but the thread is a bit long : will LewdPatcher make a 0.17 incest patch ? Is there some coding problem because stuff changed inside the game ? Or is the person(s) doing it missing in action ?

JessieTR

Jul 4, 2017
@Muff Diver (or whomever has the privilege), could you please remove the incest tag from this thread?

There is absolutely no point keeping it for historic reasons as SS has deeply cut out incest with no support from DC to put it back in. In fact, there is very reasonable doubt incest can be put back in at all as it requires a mod that takes a lot more effort than for pretty much any other game.

Maybe replace "incest" tag with a new "incest-mod" tag, if an incest-mod eventually becomes a steady thing for SS.
Such a sad state of affairs...This game had some fantastic potential until patreon started knocking down on incest games.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
I'm starting to wonder if some part of Pateron's platform isn't all about relying on people heavily investing in sunk fallacies as a business model.
DC's average contribution is less than $3/mo per contributor. What I think is more likely (for pretty much all of Patreon) is a large percentage of his monthlies simply set a small recurring contribution, such that after a few months you almost forget you're making the payment.

The last creator I supported with a monthly contrib was Akabur, and I know seven or eight months in I simply forgot about it.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Is it possible to zero out a stat? I committed the great whoopsie of maxing DEX before even starting the Sister path and, well, shame on me for that.

Rogue1432

Apr 22, 2018
im at stuck in a place where diane is pregnant and in tasks it shows "diane wants to explain how to increase her milk production...mc has got pregnax pills with him...help me please

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes