BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
0.17 and 0.17.1 saves incompatible? Now that's just straight up bullshit. Fine, if earlier than that won't work due to serious rework, but a 0.0.1 upgrade with bug fixes? Come on.

Reactions: TurtleKing9000

kylemorre

May 29, 2018
How do you get rid of the fps display? I have a little box that shows my FPS and ms. I don't know how it got there but I don't know how to remove it. Any help would be appreciated

EDIT: It was the F3 button

Last edited:

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
The console is broken, it seems.
Changing the config item and the console didnt open. worked find on the 17.0 version
Wiki page on "Tools & Cheats":
If you couldn't find that yourself then it's probably best to leave the console alone (probably best to leave it alone anyway). Money, strength and intelligence seem to be the safest to cheat but that doesn't mean you won't be blocked from some scene somewhere by artificially increasing stats. I've tried the WiFi icon on Win 10 despite it saying Android, it opens fine but I haven't changed anything yet so I can't say what breaks what...expect doing anything this way to break everything and be pleasantly surprised if it doesn't :)

Even with the official "cheat mode on" setting I was missing triggers for mini-game completion when using the "skip mini-game" option. I've already failed at my "no cheat this time" game... :geek:

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Hmmm, this is strange... I can't use console even though I changed the config.console false to true in the .rpy...
The console is broken, it seems.
Changing the config item and the console didnt open. worked find on the 17.0 version
It's because Dogeek is a shitty person and wants you to pay money for his discord to be able to cheat and use the console. He doesn't want players to cheat so he didn't even put actual cheats in the cheat mode, locked the cheat menu behind the dev mode, and changed all of the console/dev shortcuts so players don't know what they are. And then he complains when other people put cheats in his game, and acts innocent when you call him out on it.

Shift+Alt+O lets you use the console if you've already enabled it. If you haven't enabled it put the file below in your "/game" folder.

U

User_71462

Man checking out your old comments, you seem very ignorant while arguing with everyone saying "You prefer the old art", yet the point of the new art is mainly so that it will be easier to rig and code on the next updates, yet your only comeback so far has been "But i like the old art" and "People want content, not a re-work of old art". You simply stated that "People want" yet you have no proper proof, while pretty much everyone who argue against you do (The patreon polls). If people REALLY wanted something else, they would have Pledged to vote. I seriously feel bad for you since your arguments really don't bring any useful points except correcting people's misquotes, yet you said "literally no content". Also i'm sure most people doubt you support DC financially because if you did, you would have known that DC upload countless times on his Patreon stating that Diana, Debbie and Erik all used old codes, which causes major bugs while also not allowing for saves compatibility between versions. He seriously says that so often during streams and Patreon comments and posts. I'm not saying you 100% don't support him, it just doesn't feel like you do
Why don't you tell us how much you support DC. Post how much you pledge to him each month, and for how long. You've been getting away with saying a lot of your opinion without putting anything forward about yourself, yet you expect me to do so. So tell us how great you are. Give us the details or shut up. You got so unbelievably butt hurt over someone's genuine opinions that happened to differ from yours that its unfathomable, and your so much of a child that you can't handle someone having a different opinion to yourself. You say I have no proof that its what people want, but all I've been getting is likes from the like minded; and contrary to what your blind ass thinks, mine wasn't/isn't the only "negative" comment. The comment that got your panties in a twist, was quite well received; and was in no way, shape, or form what you made it out to be. You've been on Patreon and Coding tangents, boy do you know how to comment about the subject?

P.S. Nice dodge on ignoring the comment completely from me that pegged the hell out of you. Though it already has likes, so even if you ignore it, people still know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Big-T and Dirion
U

User_71462

LoL! Writer? Are u kidding me? What does that relate to coding and programming? And that is all we are discussing about. Stop boasting pls. U have more insider info than someone doesnt mean u are right. U have to know completely about everything in that field to make sure. Ok? Assuming that I dont know anything about writting and coding is one ur mistake, u have no clue and take it for granted, that what u are doing.
Wrong, I never boasted about it. I personally feel quite embarrassed about it actually. Though the project is still going strong even to this day. I used it to let you know that I do have more insider knowledge about the process then you. Furthermore, I've never claimed to know a damn thing about coding. That's why I've only been a writer. Nor did I ever talk like I did. You popping up with random suggestions that I did, is as much as a mistake as the circumstances surrounding your birth. You are right about me assuming. Assumptions are like butt holes. So I take it back, because I don't know what you've done in life; but you should know that's a two way street there guy.

Last edited by a moderator:

slaboogy

Dec 30, 2017
Hey guys. Sorry for dumb question, I'm new for this game. Should I start a new game every single update or this for 0.17.1? I found this game 5 days ago in previous version 0.17.0. If it's true this is just waste of time for replaying from start every update.

MerlinUSA

Mar 1, 2018
I noticed that the "Incest Patch" on the OP is for 16.1, is there a new one for 17.1, or will the older one still work?

Reactions: Valila

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Looks like the progress bar for the next update is going to split up more so there's less time where it doesn't seem to move.

ssj4kakarott

Jun 1, 2018
Back then when i read the game would have pregnancy it was the main reason why i tried the game because i saw it's potential with the setting, animations and x-ray effects (which sadly became a more rare occurance for new scenes and the x-ray insemination animation for Dianes new scenes look shit). So they need more of it to keep people like me who want to impregnate the whole town interested
i couldn't agree more, i miss the X-ray effects too, and there are less now, yes

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes