Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
The release of this update (it should be named update fix since its pretty much all reworks and almost 0 content to play), i like the ideia of reworking the characters, but if this continues reworking even in evie update next year its summertime saga wont be enjoyable to play if the content of jenny and evie are the same has this last one that most people was kinda sad cause it was 4 months of wait for a dissapointment, i kinda completed this last update in less 10 minutes at normal speed not skips.
----------------------------------------------------------
I Like the Game and work that is being done, but dont like its the point that this last update alot of content that was showed in streams for this last update was not implemented was just simply taken off and Dc didnt think to atleast replace it with something else, consuela its been like 2 updates keeps getting updated in streams but its seems that will never get released, the update should have been a "full cake" but Dc took like 35% or 40% of that of that "cake" and that is why this update was dissapointing for me.

I wager Jenny update wil be similar to Diane, reworking stuff and making it more coherent, while Eve stuff will be Roxxy style since it's completely new stuff.
That's not to say Diane's update didn't have new stuff in it, the entire barn stuff, Diane actually moving into the house, daycare ect is all new, it's just that not all new stuff is about fucking Diane. You can argue about that being bad or not of course. I personally liked the additional view into Annie's character (same how the teacher updates also expanded on various characters) as well as showing that Ronda isn't always a cunt.

CptTrips

May 28, 2018
hmm ... if I try to load the provided save (from start page and the one from 2 pages back too) it states that it is a save from an outdated version, I better should start a new game and rhen leads me back to start menu.
OK, this just happens if you use the incest patch with the addition someone posted a few pages back

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
Hmmm, this is strange... I can't use console even though I changed the config.console false to true in the .rpy...

Vistq

Jul 23, 2018
I think you should've kept Diane's House and kept her in her room at night and make us decide if we wanna milk her in the room outside or do her on the bed
Or ask her to go to the house for the threesome

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes