CavDaKnight

Jun 1, 2017
Well played...I waited until a 45 minutes ago to download this to play it without looking to see if there was any bugs that needed to be looked after. Than see a 17.1 version out literally minutes after I downloaded the 17.0 version :p

Reactions: Danjuro83

sentenz

Sep 21, 2017
BTW summertime saga needs a pregnancy tag now on here
For the games sake i better hope they additionally implement atleast 1 more pregnancy outcome per character line per update, regardless of the focus of the update. We have the Hospital and we have the kindergarden so places to dump pregnant characters/kids is there. I hope they use it.

Back then when i read the game would have pregnancy it was the main reason why i tried the game because i saw it's potential with the setting, animations and x-ray effects (which sadly became a more rare occurance for new scenes and the x-ray insemination animation for Dianes new scenes look shit). So they need more of it to keep people like me who want to impregnate the whole town interested

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Yeah, that is pretty typical. That's why I have been stressing the other games that came out this week while I waited once I got stuck.

Yeah, that is pretty typical. That's why I have been stressing the other games that came out this week while I waited once I got stuck.
btw im really grateful you showed me how do do that trick with the youtube videos :D

Last edited:
Reactions: E-Dog and TheDevian

RogerSith

Jun 20, 2018
Hey, are the diane and mrs. Johnson routes fixed? Like you played through them and no bugs, it is my second playthrough just to try the other routes, (i have finished roxxy, debbie, and mia [and teacher routes]) even though i tried diane's route i stopped at the pregnancy route coz i skipped through 1 scene at the cookie jar and went through breeding. I know that is not much but i don't to want to suffer through another playthrough again thank you

contramundi

Jul 15, 2018
you know i think i just got pissed off i get restarting from scratch each update but i didnt think that would be necessary for a bug fix i had alot of progress in my game :mad:
that's why i tend to skip the 0.xx.0 releases and wait for 0.xx.1 or 0.xx.2 releases, having to restart because of bugs is annoying and with this game you know there's going to be bugfixes the first 2 weeks after a new release due to dev not bug-testing but releasing it as soon as the last bit of code and art are done.

regarding the saves, was hoping the dev would prioritize making that one happen but i don't know when it'll be, don't think jenny is the last with the old style codebase, so at the current voting rate (which honestly he should stop for at least 1 upcoming update to focus on the save games stuff) it might even be that the game itself will have all content and main story done before an update comes that enables the use of old saves :p

Last edited:

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
that's why i tend to skip the 0.xx.0 releases and wait for 0.xx.1 or 0.xx.2 releases, having to restart because of bugs is annoying and with this game you know there's going to be bugfixes the first 2 weeks after a new release due to dev not bug-testing but releasing it as soon as the last bit of code and art are done.
yeah now i know that im going to do that from now on :cautious:

Reactions: E-Dog and TheDevian

kamiyama29

Apr 28, 2018
I can no longer open the config console in version 17.1 even if I change from false to true. If anyone has a solution? sorry for my english am french ;)

May 16, 2018
0.17.1 Hotfix
Windows/Linux:

MAC:

Android:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And here is complete save except Diane's story:

Finally the hotfix is here! All i need now is the incest patch to bring it back to original.

Hope you guys give me link if you know a working patch! Thanks :)

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes