U

User_71462

been trying to sayin the exact same thing with the Attractive Characters Mod, i'm not a big fan of it. i like all the face lines it gives the npc's personality and character and makes them more human and relatable.
Agreed. I like hyper characteristics when it comes to art. Having overly accentuated features gives more depth. The only time when this doesn't apply for me is when the artist is going for extreme realism, then it doesn't need it.

Reactions: ssj4kakarott

Dr.Brule

Aug 2, 2017
Same here, except I got locked out of Erik's storyline by another event. Did your save glitch occur when you took the pill in Diane barn then save? That's how it happened for me
No mine happened during the talent show quest after the auditorium gets vandalized.

manneychin

May 8, 2017
it's been almost a full week and still no incest patch? isn't this usually uploaded along side the game by "totally not DC"?
v0.16.1 also left me with this impression but it's pretty clear now this is not the case. We'll see what happens when v0.17.1 comes out.

yowp47

Apr 23, 2018
hello ! i'm stuck on the school (the map is gray, I can't go on), when I go in with eric, he say that he let me something in my locker, but nothing is in and the principal call me but when I go in her office, she kick me out...

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Can you give us a link, please?
Her account name there is "Kassy_Kage", so you should find her.
I guess the incest patch dont work because the aunt update right?
Very likely. Until now basically all they had to do was patch in old content, this time there's a lot more to adapt to really make sense. After all there isn't that much old content left in Diane's story.

Last edited:

lynxace07

Apr 4, 2018
Guys sorry I know some members will be mad at me on asking a help, i've tried to do back read but still no luck.
Please help me, When i'm playing the part Debbie and Diane, I've manage to enter the threesome scene, but suddenly my computer get freeze and restart. when i'am trying to reunlock the scene but unfortunately no luck :( instead i impregnate Diane and when i visit her on the coach at midnight theres just the option Check baby. :( i hope i can unlock it again
hope guys you can help me,

Once again to those members who's going to be mad on asking this Sorry..

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
The 0.17.1 hotfix is now available by the way:

Next to that, one can acutally download a complete savefile with everything unlocked except the new content. Let's hope they'll continue that as long as old savegames don't work. It would be quite a new compromise for those who can't wait for savegame compatability.

Last edited:

obibobi

May 10, 2017
I think the current update is terrible in it's content but I don't agree with criticism that it being buggy is a big issue, that's part of parcel of playing updates in games like these as soon as they drop. So many variables that there will be some issues.

It's more a matter of how people view it. Do you want to play it as soon as you possibly can or after others have played it and a more reliable version has dropped.

Reactions: if95

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
0.17.1 Hotfix
Windows/Linux:

MAC:

Android:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
im downloading it from the site
so is it true that the eric questline wasnt fixed because i dont see it in the changelog :cry:

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 358 Votes