Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
The save on the OP is the last point pre-new release?
No idea possibly try it or just get the save direct from the devs site -
"We have an optional save file available, with all content completed except Diane's story. You can download the save file . To install the save, follow the . "

cvedant95

Natural Born Pervert
Donor
Jun 19, 2018
Im eagerly waiting for jenny's update. hope her story will have more scenes and much more depth.
I also feel that mia's story could use some improvements.

Reactions: rKnight

muschi123

Dec 4, 2017
I really hope DC also deletes all the night scenes with the landlady, because they are rape too. Same goes for the hospital scenes where he is pressured into sexual actions in exchange for stuff.

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
I really hope DC also deletes all the night scenes with the landlady, because they are rape too. Same goes for the hospital scenes where he is pressured into sexual actions in exchange for stuff.
If by "landlady" you mean Debbie/Mom, then no, they were not rape. Not even close. As for the hospital scenes, I assume you're talking about Roz. How is that rape? Answer: it's not.

Hawatari

Jun 22, 2017
Hello everybody.
It's been like 6 months since the last time I played and I've been wanting to play again. I was wondering, is there like a "correct" order in which I should play? Meaning, should some storylines be done before others to prevent any bugs or paradoxical situations? And if not, do you guys have a prefered order in which you play?

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
Hello everybody.
It's been like 6 months since the last time I played and I've been wanting to play again. I was wondering, is there like a "correct" order in which I should play? Meaning, should some storylines be done before others to prevent any bugs or paradoxical situations? And if not, do you guys have a prefered order in which you play?
No. Most of the side stories have nothing to do with each other and you can play in whatever order you like. The only overlap I can think of is the new update which partially combines Diane and Debbie's storylines. Everything else is pretty much separate.

EDIT: Oh, and Roxxy and Jenny have a bit of an overlap, but the only thing that changes is some flavor text depending on how far along you are in each of their relationships.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Hello everybody.
In most cases it won't matter that much. I'd personally play Erik's story before you play Roxxy's because there's a scene with Dexter which doesn't fit that well. Else I'd probably play Ms. Ross's story before you play Mia but that's a nuance.

There'll be small dialogs which don't fit that well from time to time but I guess that's nothing they want to or can change at this point. Maybe they'll manage to fix most of those small things once the game is in its final stage.

Arap12

Aug 15, 2017
Because those old scenes won't necessarily make sense as part of the rework. Hopefully they'll add the artwork back in eventually as archived bonus scenes or something, but in the meantime, I'd keep the older versions installed if you're really attached to a particular scene.
And why shouldn't it make sense? The point of her character is being a closet pervert that has gone without sex for too long.
After all she says "I knew you were there you pervert" or something like that.
So this scene doesn't impact anything unless it plans to make the sister anti-playful surprise sex, and while i would love for her to get lovey dovey that scene was hot, and should be kept or dialogue updated if she admits her "feelings" for the MC, especially after the "I love you" dialogue option.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
And why shouldn't it make sense? The point of her character is being a closet pervert that has gone without sex for too long.
So this scene doesn't impact anything unless it plans to make the sister anti-playful surprise sex, and while i would love for her to get lovey dovey that scene was hot, and should be kept or dialogue updated if she admits her "feelings" for the MC, especially after the "I love you" dialogue option.
I'm pretty sure her story will basically get a 100% rework so that most of the old content will either be removed or altered. We already know that the whole "get panties for Somrak to train dex" will be removed to untie the dex training from Jenny's story and I'm sure a lot more will happen. So at this point it's hard to say what's going to happen. Maybe in this case we'll actually get a proper buildup (which kind of has to happen if the whole panty stuff is removed) and the scene won't be needed/fitting anymore. Who knows?

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
Idk, I'm not saying that it should be removed, I'm just saying that DC probably has plans to have it removed as part of a rework.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys can someone tell me how many story are chained?

Till now the only i find are this: i put in under spoiler because i do not know if someone become angry or not.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Can someone tell me if there are more?

Also can someone tell me if there are other sex scene with aunt diane?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you.

Shamn

Sep 15, 2017
you are now attending the final sacrament for Helen
diane wants to explain how to increase her milk production
left in the phone what to do?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
When Roxxys Mom got arrested, the game says, i should talk to Clyde, but he doesn't show up. What am i missing?
Have you checked all three locations there?
Hello everybody.
I would start with Debbie, then Jenny, (Diane can be any time after this), Erik, French Class, (Roxxy can be any time after this, though it is best to save her for after all of the teachers), Science, Art, Mia, Music...

...It would be really nice if there were variations to Roxxy's responses after you complete her arc, for while you are doing the other quests, having her 'hug her man', and then get mad at me for looking at her, or asking her for a favor is ...disconcerting. "I'm gonna call Dexter on you!" ...Wait WHAT?!?!?!? o_O:LOL:

obibobi

May 10, 2017
Well, that's the point I was making. It didn't really fit the story since MC may be a horny dog but seems easy going and generally pretty kind/responsible - just not the guy who'd use force. It's just out of his character and thus in my opinion a little flaw in writing. I mean, we'll see how excactly they'll develop her story, so there's no need in predicting anything.

What's that to do with it? It's fine to fuck around as much as you want but as a somewhat decent human being you'd probably ask before, no matter if who it is. If you want to portray your character as such, you can't let him do it.

Edit: And I'm not even arguing with the whole thing in general. I've supported quite a few games like "the twist" where that kind of behaviour and worse is basically standard (and I've enjoyed playing even more of them) but that doesn't have to mean that every game and every MC has to tick all those boxes.

I'm sorry if that's excatly your kink but in that case you may indeed have to look for a different game :/
Why not. She's a bitch and he uses force. Your idea that it's an issue feels like projecting rather than what actually happened.

Like I said, many, many have rape fantasies. One of the best selling books let alone erotic books of all time is about has a man being forceful with a woman.

Also can you keep up with your own comments, you made a complaint about something being done in other games, I pointed out variety in this one and now you've gone way off topic.

Actually I don't need to look at a different game, it's in this one and I think many agree that it was one of the hottest scenes and there was no drama, so no need to get worked up.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Guys what i am doing wrong?
Erik route

1) i go to Erik's Basement, Look into the cabinet to find the box.
2) I talk to Erik give "Cards"
3) I go to the Mall, and buy the cards Cock Crown of Thorns
4) Talk to Erik and give him the card.
5) Then i go to the Yoga Room speak with Mrs. Johnson and talk with her so i meet Anne her yoga student.
6) Then i meet her in the park and help her with the dog
7) I talk to Erik in the basement so he ask me about the Orcetta toy. I buy it, i wait till the toy arrive.
8) After the toy arrive i go to Erik's house Mrs Johnson stop me, look in the pack, then i go to Erik and give the orcetta toy to him.
9) The next day Mrs Johnson is at MC door and ask mc to help Erik at school.
10) I go to school to help Erik after some Dexter bully thing, MC and un in the hospital.
11) After return at home and Mrs. Johnson thank me for help Erik.
12) I visit Erik at his basement where i see him drinking whiskey and for unlock the poker table he ask me to buy some thing.
13) I go to the mall, game shop and buy the VR glasses + World of Orcette
14) I return to Erik in his bedroom at night and give him VR Headset + game

But now?
The walkthorugh say to me that i need to go to Mrs Johnson and she ask me to help her with the yoga, but nothing.
She do not tell me. I wait some day but nothing.
I also find the journal in the mail, but nothing happen. Mrs Johnson stay always at home and i cant see her also in the yoga. Have i miss something? Can someone help me?
Thank you

Reactions: Darkaura

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Why not. She's a bitch and he uses force. Your idea that it's an issue feels like projecting rather than what actually happened.

Like I said, many, many have rape fantasies. One of the best selling books let alone erotic books of all time is about has a man being forceful with a woman.

Also can you keep up with your own comments, you made a complaint about something being done in other games, I pointed out variety in this one and now you've gone way off topic.

Actually I don't need to look at a different game, it's in this one and I think many agree that it was one of the hottest scenes and there was no drama, so no need to get worked up.
I agree with you on the fantasies part, but I have to disagree on the 'hottest scenes' part, very little of Jenny's arc interests me, and I hate that I have to do it to train AGI. Which is another thing I am glad is getting changed. They need to make it so the MC gets more of an upper hand, they need to show her enjoying it more, almost begging for it before going beck to being her stupid bitchy self the rest of the time, since that isn't going to change ...unfortunately.
But now?
The walkthorugh say to me that i need to go to Mrs Johnson and she ask me to help her with the yoga, but nothing.
She do not tell me. I wait some day but nothing.
I also find the journal in the mail, but nothing happen. Mrs Johnson stay always at home and i cant see her also in the yoga. Have i miss something? Can someone help me?
Thank you
Yeah, you need to meet her at her house, I think in the afternoon or evening, and she will ask you to help teach a class. If not you might have a bug. Are you using any mods?

Reactions: llong0415 and E-Dog

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
We already know that the whole "get panties for Somrak to train dex" will be removed to untie the dex training from Jenny's story
Oh thank goodness. That was a bug infested disaster back at 12.5 and a chore to play through with each new update as you never know if new content will include a dex check, or not.

Erik route

7) I talk to Erik in the basement so he ask me about the Orcetta toy. I buy it, i wait till the toy arrive.
10) I go to school to help Erik after some Dexter bully thing, MC and un in the hospital.
Dammit! I forgot #7 and wondered why it was not happening. So I never got the hospital, and could not advance Diane.

I hate the whole Eric quest. As far as I can tell there is no way for MC to get June (which is actually a pretty cool path), and let Eric have his "landlady." You either have to screw Eric out of June, or his "landlady" or get nothing out of the whole thing for MC. I dislike that path and making new content dependent on it (hospital) is as bad as the Dex training.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Oh thank goodness. That was a bug infested disaster back at 12.5 and a chore to play through with each new update as you never know if new content will include a dex check, or not.

Dammit! I forgot #7 and wondered why it was not happening. So I never got the hospital, and could not advance Diane.

I hate the whole Eric quest. As far as I can tell there is no way for MC to get June (which is actually a pretty cool path), and let Eric have his "landlady." You either have to screw Eric out of June, or his "landlady" or get nothing out of the whole thing for MC. I dislike that path and making new content dependent on it (hospital) is as bad as the Dex training.
Ehm with Erik you have two with a third sub path to follow. The first one is that MC steal June to Erik. You can have June for you if you want.
And tell Eric that she do not like him. So June start to have a relationship with MC. (Till sex scene one is with a cosplay)
In this case MC lost the opportunity to stay with Eric's mom or landlady (patreon roules)
But you can also say the true to Erik's mother and try to do a threesome with her and erik if you like group sex with more male and one female. In this case no june for Erik o for MC.
The third path is, you help Erik to start a relationship with June. In this case the lonely Eric's mother star a relationship with you because you help her son to find a girlfriend. Here you can fuck eric's mom every time you want. And some time you can find Eric fuck june in his room.

The problem is that with the v0.17.1 i cant help eric's mom with the yoga, she never say that to me and i am really frustrate.
Perhaps is because like the other user say, i use a mod and then the game become like a bug.
But strangelly till now. Mom, go well, sis, go well, aunt go well, she had the baby. Two teacher go well. Roxxy quest till now no problem. I just do not understand why Mrs johnson do not go.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes