Pyjak Slayer

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
followed instructions you gave, after saving file in game folder ,started the game but can't find unpack file.
This is what your Summertime Saga folders should look like.

1. 1.JPG

and

2. 2.JPG

I tried it and I couldn't get it to work
That error is a bit out of my "expertise". I'm pretty sure it has to do with what file system your drive is formatted in. Something to do with the Ren'py engine not liking certain types of file systems such as exFat.

Anyhow, since the chances of me solving your issue are about slim to none, I went ahead and created a link so you can download all the files I extracted.

This also goes for you Kamtu, if you can't find a solution to your problem. Go ahead and download this as well if you wish.

Ah, so the cheats did fuck me over. Damn.
You don't have to start over.

Enter this console command using Shift + O to open the console. And then enter,

"cellphone.dexterity.remove(dexterity)" x9 times (so it's below 2)

Obviously without quotations. Each time you enter a console command, the Dexterity skill will go down by one. So to speed up the process, press the "up" arrow key to bring the same command up, and proceed to hit enter repeatedly.

Then go and talk to the Master.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
You don't have to start over.

Enter this console command using shift + O to open the console. And then enter,

"cellphone.dexterity.remove(dexterity)" x9 times (so it's below 2)

Obviously without quotations. Each time you enter a console command, the Dexterity skill will go down by one. So to speed up the process, press the "up" arrow key to bring the same command up, and proceed to hit enter repeatedly.

Then go and talk to the Master.
That seems to have done the trick. Thanks.

Reactions: Pyjak Slayer

jaques

Aug 11, 2016
Team is more than 3 people; 15k mentioned on patreon is before deductions like VAT, income tax, patreon share, paypal share, etc, etc; I have actually no clue what you are on about at #2, the entire team is known, none of the work is outsourced beyond that; Not much to go on about #3 either, your use of "either" in that context implies an "or" at some point, but never comes. You mentioned the selling of engines, when both SE and Blizzard don't actually sell their engines and Unreal actual uses a totally different license model than "selling" in where they get a share of the profit after a certain amount is made. AAA studios also use a ton of tools and engines that are not covered by their in-house ones, middleware. Like Speedtree, Bink, Havok, Physx, etc. As far as UE4, Unity and CryEngine are concerned; Epic, Unity and Crytek are companies where their main business is developing and selling engines. The games they make, if any these days, are mostly marketing tools to showcase the capabilities.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I consider the matter of Patreon merits, funding, anything to do with money as dead, solved, all points were made.
Any further comments on that issue will result in deletion of the post and if kept up, will result in warnings then bans.
Keep the topic to Summertime Saga. I mean the game itself, opinions on the artwork, or even who the trap is.
No more discussions on patreon, funding, money anything.

LeSmudge

Sep 5, 2016
I consider the matter of Patreon merits, funding, anything to do with money as dead, solved, all points were made.
Any further comments on that issue will result in deletion of the post and if kept up, will result in warnings then bans.
Keep the topic to Summertime Saga. I mean the game itself, opinions on the artwork, or even who the trap is.
No more discussions on patreon, funding, money anything.
I'm kinda out of the loop, what happend?

Kazami

NTR BEST GENRE
Donor
May 26, 2017
The "I love you" option for the sister is there something to it? can i do something so she can love me back or in this version she keeps with the tsundere bitchy act?

GrumpyMonkey

Jun 13, 2017
The "I love you" option for the sister is there something to it? can i do something so she can love me back or in this version she keeps with the tsundere bitchy act?
At the moment there is nothing to it other than making her feel uncomfortable while saying it but I am guessing that option will be expanded in later updates. For now the sister is still in her as you said tsundere bitchy phase.

On sidenote where is the love for Judith?

Reactions: Kazami

ZanaSenpai

Aug 5, 2016
At the moment there is nothing to it other than making her feel uncomfortable while saying it but I am guessing that option will be expanded in later updates. For now the sister is still in her as you said tsundere bitchy phase.

On sidenote where is the love for Judith?
Yep. Though I've mentioned in chat a couple time i'd like that expanded as soon as possible. oh well.

TS2016

May 7, 2017
Yep. Though I've mentioned in chat a couple time i'd like that expanded as soon as possible. oh well.
Me too. I hope she move out of bitchy phase and start showing love toward MC and become more happier doing things with MC.

ZanaSenpai

Aug 5, 2016
Me too. I hope she move out of bitchy phase and start showing love toward MC and become more happier doing things with MC.
My thoughts were that she's obviously a gold digger. Not wanting to work and just make easy money. MC has dat cash. Hopefully she'll fall for him more and MC will provide for her, and more-so when she gets pregnant, as she mentions pregnancy multiple times.

Hernagon1

Jun 11, 2017
so does anyone know if there is like an exact date on the next update or is it more it come when it comes? no pun intended

ZanaSenpai

Aug 5, 2016
so does anyone know if there is like an exact date on the next update or is it more it come when it comes? no pun intended
If you check his patreon it has a progress bar. It's currently at 56%. Generally once he finishes the art, it goes much faster since the coder and poser have all they need to do their work. Just keep an eye out on the bar.

Also once he's finished with the art for an update, he usually streams more of whatever update is next since he's done with any spoiler-y stuff he worked on for the previous update.

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes