Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
This is just uncalled for. You can choose not to install these mods. What did they do to you?

OMG GUYZ!!!

I'm writing on Tumblr aboot dis!! I can't handle a woman getting a peral necklace or seeing somone make something different!

You won't hear the end of this!!!

CsoiretgeFsM

Mar 21, 2018
you should have been able to see the heels even in the censored preview already
I think you completely missed the point about me not being interested in your weird "put heels on everything but the kitchen sink" fetish. But I suppose that's fair. Selective reading and all that. See what you wanna see, hear what you wanna hear.

Telle est la vie.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I think you completely missed the point about me not being interested in your weird "put heels on everything but the kitchen sink" fetish. But I suppose that's fair. Selective reading and all that. See what you wanna see, hear what you wanna hear.

Telle est la vie.
You want me to tell you how much I care what you are interested in, buddy? Or do you want me to put the heels onto the kitchen sink, too?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017

Telle est la vie.
You want me to tell you how much I care what you are interested in, buddy? Or do you want me to put the heels onto the kitchen sink, too?
Get a room you two and stop flirting already... Before mods/admins come in here and do some "pruning".

MerlinUSA

Mar 1, 2018
I just found a possible bug in 17.5. I got caught fucking Diane in the Living Room, the ladies had their talk, and Debbie came to tell me to follow her. But, Diane is alone on the couch, and Debbie is alone in bed.

Oct 25, 2018
I just found a possible bug in 17.5. I got caught fucking Diane in the Living Room, the ladies had their talk, and Debbie came to tell me to follow her. But, Diane is alone on the couch, and Debbie is alone in bed.
Had that same thing happen to me. Had to sleep and when I tried it the next night it worked.

Reactions: MerlinUSA

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
any new info from the last couple streams dc did? too busy right now to watch them so might have missed something

IGP

Jul 2, 2017
a question what are 2 new achievements to unlock (they are secret achievements) and Remember that odd item from Diane's barn? You should start investigating. which is.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
a question what are 2 new achievements to unlock (they are secret achievements) and Remember that odd item from Diane's barn? You should start investigating. which is.
When the barn built is finished,annie father will give you a half structure of figure,investigate that thing,for 2 new achievement,i dunno since i stop playing after 17.1 version,hey if you kind enough can you give me your save for 17.5 version,the save front page doesnt work for me

rommeltje

Feb 13, 2017
Holy crap! I only just got around to playing 17.5, since a proper incest patch wasn't released until yesterday, but this update is amazing!

Why the hell were so many people disappointed when it just came out? It had me expecting the worst, but this was even better than the Roxxy update, and almost as good as the Debbie one.

Perhaps there weren't a lot of completely new scenes, but the revised ones worked so much better this time around that they actually felt like new scenes to me.

I haven't played all the way to the end yet, so I haven't even gotten to the scene that I've been eagerly awaiting the past few months, but this is already one of my favorite updates ever! :D

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
Holy crap! I only just got around to playing 17.5, since a proper incest patch wasn't released until yesterday, but this update is amazing!

Why the hell were so many people disappointed when it just came out? It had me expecting the worst, but this was even better than the Roxxy update, and almost as good as the Debbie one.

Perhaps there weren't a lot of completely new scenes, but the revised ones worked so much better this time around that they actually felt like new scenes to me.

I haven't played all the way to the end yet, so I haven't even gotten to the scene that I've been eagerly awaiting the past few months, but this is already one of my favorite updates ever! :D
PREACH IT

MerlinUSA

Mar 1, 2018
So, Diane is pregnant, and her belly is growing. I asked Clyde/Cletus about the statue, but I think he's lying about not knowing anything about it. Any ideas where to find the other part of it?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
So, Diane is pregnant, and her belly is growing. I asked Clyde/Cletus about the statue, but I think he's lying about not knowing anything about it. Any ideas where to find the other part of it?
I think you'll have to talk to him about his dog and...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

After that he'll tell you more about the statuette.

Reactions: MerlinUSA
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes