MerlinUSA

Mar 1, 2018
Ok, stupid question: where is the third piece of the statue? I finally got the 2nd piece from Clyde/Cletus, and he said something about finding a spot to relax by the beach. But, I can't find anything at the beach, or the beach house.

Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
Please, is there right now a good INCEST PATCH for version v0.17.5? I mean, a complete one for this version, not one for an older version that more or less works in some scenes with the last version of the game

Thanks in advance.

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
Please, is there right now a good INCEST PATCH for version v0.17.5? I mean, a complete one for this version, not one for an older version that more or less works in some scenes with the last version of the game

Thanks in advance.
Look back 10-15 posts.

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016

Thanks in advance.
Look at:
Page 1351 #27013

Reactions: Amedore

radacazz

Oct 6, 2017
A great game until the pregnancy began.
It's a matter of tastes: if you don't like it, just don't stick around. And by the way, our beloved, farsighted dev gave you the choice not to fuck raw MC's aunt, which is the only one subject to pregnancy at the present moment, so.. what is the point in complaining about a (natural) consequence that you can avoid?

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
Okay i found the full save but how can change my name? And i think this is not the cheater version. I don't have any money. What should i do? Is there any money cheat at least?
You can't change your name if you downloaded a save, and if you want to make money, go do the pizza delivery or gardening minigames.

You have to do the pizza minigame on the bike at least 50 times and then go talk to the hermit that appears in the forest cave when the moon is full.

I can not unlock the boat, since at Pizzeria the only option I have is to buy a pizza.
It was a joke man, please don't play that terrible minigame 50 times. The boat is not in the game yet.
is there a Gallery in this Game ?
Yeah.
Ok, stupid question: where is the third piece of the statue? I finally got the 2nd piece from Clyde/Cletus, and he said something about finding a spot to relax by the beach. But, I can't find anything at the beach, or the beach house.
You get it from Consuela when you go to the beach house on Thursday in the afternoon.

Reactions: AngelAIGS
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes