KingKool

Jul 17, 2017
Hi guys I have the following problem:

When i go to Aunt Diane in the shed at night for milking she says: "you need to take care of the few things i asked you about before we get started". What do I have to do? I already gave her the jug.

Ty

Drak

May 30, 2017
Hi guys I have the following problem:

When i go to Aunt Diane in the shed at night for milking she says: "you need to take care of the few things i asked you about before we get started". What do I have to do? I already gave her the jug.

Ty
you also have to pick up a package from the sex shop in the mall for her.

Ali_Baba

Jun 14, 2017
When i talk to the Lady at the Sex shop there is only Massage or Just shopping as options
You need to talk with the aunt before - there you get the option that "the player" wants to be her bull and after that you are able to take a package from the shop.

Reactions: ponyguy

dartis

Oct 15, 2016
And here I thought this was a message board with only the highest standards of morality. I need to lie down to recover from this.
I hope there's some sarcasm in there for this last part. This isn't 4chan or reddit. But, describing this place with such glowing esteem is still a bit much.

Besides, have you seen the size of MC's cock? I think god put him on this earth FOR option G. Ain't no way he's missing with that shotgun.

Nemi

May 13, 2017
I hope there's some sarcasm in there for this last part. This isn't 4chan or reddit. But, describing this place with such glowing esteem is still a bit much.

Besides, have you seen the size of MC's cock? I think god put him on this earth FOR option G. Ain't no way he's missing with that shotgun.
It was indeed entirely sarcastic. I tried to be as over the top as possible to make that clear, as I know it's sometimes difficult to know on the internet :D

I do like Mia the most though, but that's me having a soft spot for her type of personality.

Reactions: ponyguy and dartis

dartis

Oct 15, 2016
It was indeed entirely sarcastic. I tried to be as over the top as possible to make that clear, as I know it's sometimes difficult to know on the internet :D

I do like Mia the most though, but that's me having a soft spot for her type of personality.
Mm, she feels like the girl that the main character would get in a hollywood movie. Except everything would be geared towards making it seem as if the romance was pre-destined and there were no other options.

My one gripe about this game, aside from starting over with every new version, is that each character exists inside there own bubble. I hope Mia helps with that at some point.

Reactions: Nemi

Nemi

May 13, 2017
Mm, she feels like the girl that the main character would get in a hollywood movie. Except everything would be geared towards making it seem as if the romance was pre-destined and there were no other options.

My one gripe about this game, aside from starting over with every new version, is that each character exists inside there own bubble. I hope Mia helps with that at some point.
That's very true actually, I hadn't realized it, but even Sister/Aunt/Mother barely interact with each other. I guess the first focus is on developing interaction between the main character and the people around him, after which the gaps are filled with interactions between characters.

Mia is indeed set up like a Hollywood trope. I'm sure there's dozens of "Secret love with reserved study partner that also just so happens to be slightly naughty and beautiful" movies out there. I just happen to love this trope, as I always wished it happened to me while growing up.

takashichiko

Jul 15, 2017
Hey thanks for the game! I'm in a weird predicament and don't know how to solve it. I was at the infestation point with the Aunt and i accidentally clicked on the cracked wall, taking me to the cemetery and now i can't leave, as the map is grayed out and there is no manual way out in there. Any help would be appreciated. And unfortunately I have no saved files close to where I am now.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Hey thanks for the game! I'm in a weird predicament and don't know how to solve it. I was at the infestation point with the Aunt and i accidentally clicked on the cracked wall, taking me to the cemetery and now i can't leave, as the map is grayed out and there is no manual way out in there. Any help would be appreciated. And unfortunately I have no saved files close to where I am now.
Scroll back with the wheel.

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
How the fuck can I deliver pizzas?

I get pizzas, I drive on the bike, the house comes up and I click the correct pizza.
No matter where I click it is always X across the pizza like I dropped it or something.

It really doesn't say when you should press the button or anything.

I clicked it when the bike was at the door.
When piza was near the door.

HALP !!!!!

Reactions: ponyguy
Jan 11, 2017
Nothing was broken when I was playing fucked up ver., but anyway when u get to the house look what kinda pizza is on top of it an then click on the correct pizza while if I remember correctly u under the red pointer(?).

mr.goosher

Nov 22, 2016
Anyone any suggestions, I can't get an diary, is that a problem of cheat version and I need to start all over again with no cheats?

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes