Ali_Baba

Jun 14, 2017
How the fuck can I deliver pizzas?

I get pizzas, I drive on the bike, the house comes up and I click the correct pizza.
No matter where I click it is always X across the pizza like I dropped it or something.

It really doesn't say when you should press the button or anything.

I clicked it when the bike was at the door.
When piza was near the door.

HALP !!!!!
I don't use the door as a marker to deliver the pizzas. I use the sign on the houses as a marker. I push the mouse button when the head of the biker is just a little bit before the sign. In 90 % I got the pizza delivered.

Hope that helps - have fun!

Reactions: Onysko

xgkuajjJ2D0Q

Jun 15, 2017

I get pizzas, I drive on the bike, the house comes up and I click the correct pizza.
No matter where I click it is always X across the pizza like I dropped it or something.

HALP !!!!!
I remember having same frustration until I basically timed it to the actual icon at the top, and not the door steps or door, and don't account for anything complex like ballstics lol.

Filipe86

Nov 4, 2016

HALP !!!!!
What I did was to press and hold the button and release it when the bike is completely under the house. It worked most of the time, not always. These minigames are still a little buggy.

Reactions: ponyguy and RobJoy

SuA

Phong Lăng Thiên Hạ
Donor
Jul 10, 2017
OP should add the date of the version on the front page. It's easier to know if the version is new or not.

Reactions: Pyjak Slayer

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
I hope Eve gets content soon. She is a pretty nice girl.
She's the trap too... just kidding, if you want Eve content you should vote for her in DC patreon, 0.14 for Mia and Helen, 0.15 for teacher and librarian... 0.16 for Eve? maybe, if people help her.

Reactions: ponyguy

Filipe86

Nov 4, 2016
She's the trap too... just kidding, if you want Eve content you should vote for her in DC patreon, 0.14 for Mia and Helen, 0.15 for teacher and librarian... 0.16 for Eve? maybe, if people help her.
I still think Eve is the trap. DC made that naked drawing of her just to troll us ( in good fun of course)

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
I though Eve was supposed to ge tmore content on v0.13? Also with the new dating mechanic. Am I confusing her with some other girl?

Also, I really wonder who'll be the trap...

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
I though Eve was supposed to ge tmore content on v0.13? Also with the new dating mechanic. Am I confusing her with some other girl?

Also, I really wonder who'll be the trap...
I am telling ya man it ain't gonna be no one.

FGDSGuy

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
I will vote when i see that eve actually has a chance. Seems like the best course of action is to wait until the uber popular characters are done with.

Rosa Melano

Jul 12, 2017
im lock....

I can fuck mum and aunt.

When i go see my sister, she say : come back later, im busy...

When i go see the master, he say : Explore the world...

And i can't do anything. pls help me

Sorry for my bad english
are you using cheat mode?

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes