FGDSGuy

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
im lock....

I can fuck mum and aunt.

When i go see my sister, she say : come back later, im busy...

When i go see the master, he say : Explore the world...

And i can't do anything. pls help me

Sorry for my bad english
Apparently if you use cheats that breaks the flow of the sister route. You have to modify the game so you lower your agility. Even before the last update the sister route was broken so its mostly guessing around.

Reactions: ponyguy

Foo1ish

Jul 17, 2017
im lock....

I can fuck mum and aunt.

Sorry for my bad english
Don't play in cheat mode, that's a glitch in the sister story that hasn't been fixed

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I really like this game, but I decided to wait for the map to open completely, and only after that to play again, because every time new versions come, I had to start new game.

wilparu

Jun 30, 2017
I think I've completed all the content but I'm basing that on the assumption I can't get the outfit the sister wants, is that correct? I wondered if it may be someplace other than the mall but I don't think so.

Mainly I just wanted to say this is by far my fav game of this type I've played... probably ever. And I'm on Team Judith all day and all night. ;)

steamhare

Jan 1, 2017
I think I've completed all the content but I'm basing that on the assumption I can't get the outfit the sister wants, is that correct? I wondered if it may be someplace other than the mall but I don't think so.

Mainly I just wanted to say this is by far my fav game of this type I've played... probably ever. And I'm on Team Judith all day and all night. ;)
If you mean the cheerleader outfit, it's in the attic. You can find the key on a hook when you come down the stairs, and I think the stool is in the garage. then just go to the hallway outside your room and click on the entrance to the attic in the ceiling.

Reactions: wilparu and ponyguy

wilparu

Jun 30, 2017
If you mean the cheerleader outfit, it's in the attic. You can find the key on a hook when you come down the stairs, and I think the stool is in the garage. then just go to the hallway outside your room and click on the entrance to the attic in the ceiling.
Wow thank you! I just assumed it was at the mall because of the cosplay stuff for sale that's not available yet!

Reactions: ponyguy

userpass

Mar 3, 2017
Is there any particular reason why 0.13 is taking longer than previous updates?
Well if the update progress status bar on DC's Patreon is accurate, the reason is that his coder(s) suck/are lazy. They haven't completed an item in a while now and still have 22 to go. Posing is not doing too well either but at least posing has the excuse of having to wait for art to be complete whereas coding can just use placeholders.

Reactions: if95

jaques

Aug 11, 2016
Is there any particular reason why 0.13 is taking longer than previous updates?
12.7 came out just a month ago.. Art is just about done. Posing is busy with about 25% of the tasks simultaneously, which could have a couple of reasons why they are not being closed. Coding is lagging a bit, but the game is increasingly getting more complex. DC could definitely use another coder/poser though.

choso

Jul 28, 2017
I need help, i keep getting the message to connect to the sister's computer webcam but when i try the walkthrough "AFTER Spying on your mom, go to sleep. Go to sister's room in the morning and say "Mom needs you." When she leaves, you can read her diary." I'm not able to get the Mom needs you prompt.

TS2016

May 7, 2017
im lock....

I can fuck mum and aunt.

Sorry for my bad english
Did you start game with cheats enabled? How many time did you train with Master?

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
I need help, i keep getting the message to connect to the sister's computer webcam but when i try the walkthrough "AFTER Spying on your mom, go to sleep. Go to sister's room in the morning and say "Mom needs you." When she leaves, you can read her diary." I'm not able to get the Mom needs you prompt.
You NEED to have sufficiently high endurance or charisma I think.

Make sure you visit the master in the gym, and at night go to the park and get the charisma up as well by rapping.

You can't cheat those if you want for the game to work.

Else it bugs out.

choso

Jul 28, 2017
You NEED to have sufficiently high endurance or charisma I think.

Make sure you visit the master in the gym, and at night go to the park and get the charisma up as well by rapping.

You can't cheat those if you want for the game to work.

Else it bugs out.
Do you know how much exactly for both stats? I can't train with the master anymore

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Do you know how much exactly for both stats? I can't train with the master anymore
Problem is that if you cheated only once, using console, or used Cheat start at the beginning, it won't work.
Game bugged to fuck after that.

Best simply to restart fresh with normal account and just use console for money.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes